Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

But my BD Endo has a stuck left shoulder and ankle. So I guess that evens out. If I try to force them I'll get a super BD Endo! :lol

You seem to have been lucky with your mini-gun. I think, of the multiples of that figure I bought, I got just one that wasn't warped by the packaging.

What was warped by the package? I haven't thoroughly looked at mind but I didn't notice anything warped or off with mine.

I got another case of "got warped", but if the package's guilty...that's the question .
My Cyberdine Showdown's left foot bended upwards, so he won't stand on it's own.
I had to put something under it...
^^

Re: NECA T-1000

Yeah, do it buttmunch. I did it. Or maybe you want to wait because Neca are in fact bringing out a similar version of Arnie to the Mcfarlane one. Same scene, pose etc. The only bad thing when I took the Mcfarlane head off was that it started to smoke. Suffice to say I was pretty happy with myself when I said "let off some steam, bennett"

It started to smoke?!? :google

I know Arnold likes cigars but that is taking action figures to a new level! :lol

Not sure I want to change it now.

That didn't take long! :lol

dsc01545zz.jpg

I just wish that McFarlane head could pop off and I could put that extra Final Battle head on him. That would be perfect for that scene! Oh well, NECA is making that one anyway, right?

Never realised the T-1000s are out :duh

EDIT:

Just read your earlier post, that's an earlier T-1000 then?

Last edited:

It started to smoke?!? :google

I know Arnold likes cigars but that is taking action figures to a new level! :lol

Not sure I want to change it now.
Yeah but the head from the Mcfarlane figure was fine. I think any plastic placed in boiling water will do the same!?

Never realised the T-1000s are out :duh

EDIT:

Just read your earlier post, that's an earlier T-1000 then?

Yeah thats McFarlanes T-1000 from back in 2001 I think. They released one figure but with 2 upper bodies/heads, that exploded version and a bullet damage body with the donut head.

I've never found heating to be a solution to these kinds of things. They always revert within minutes.

But yes I'm talking about the barrells on the minigun. On all but one of mine they are squashed together or bent. Likewise most of the grenade launchers I have are bent to some degree. Its like Hasbro, they package the figures holding the weapons for dramatic effect to make the figure more visually interesting instead of isolating them in their own trays where this kind of warping is less likely to occur.

neca terminator 7 inch endoskeleton

here is my custom repaint neca 7 inch endoskeleton figure
hand painted with a brush
painted with silver chrome paint :lol

Re: neca terminator 7 inch endoskeleton

Looks good. Has that dried successfully? Any time I've attempted it (using chrome spray paint) it doesn't dry, rubs off onto anything that comes in contact with it and attracts dust. Also it never comes out as dark as yours appears to be.

Looks good. Has that dried successfully? Any time I've attempted it (using chrome spray paint) it doesn't dry, rubs off onto anything that comes in contact with it and attracts dust. Also it never comes out as dark as yours appears to be.

i think he could have applied a layer of black before spraying the silver chrome on it to achieve that darker look. Not very sure, i might be wrong.

hi a-dev
yes my endoskeleton is dry
when spraying chrome paint you must let it dry over a day
and keep away from dust
mind looks darker maybe the background
taylormade

I was bored in work today and was fashioning a hat and coat from a lump of blu-tack for this little Westie toy dog given to me by a customer - I have 2 of the real dogs - anyway it suddenly occured to me that it was in scale with my NECA Terminator figures, one of which I'd brought with me! Eh voila!

Weusethemtowalkdoggies.jpg
Weusethemtowalkdoggies1.jpg

dog stops to sniff a lamppost - Arnie - "This does not help our mission"

Back