Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

2 figures - 12" Pescadero Escape with non-removeable sunglasses (i.e removeable but not intended to be as the eyes underneath aren't painted) and the Final Battle version with the Battledamaged arm (just the one endo-eye headsculpt with the 12" figure though)

Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

Thanks. Was easy to do really as long as you don't put huge blobs of paint on. I kinda just dabbed on a blood paint with a small brush and scraped it across the skin here there and yonder. And the same with a bit of brown paint representing dirt or whatever. Wish I had the skills to repaint the human eye though as its a bit cartoony. The eyes on my 7" Conan, also from NECA, manage to look more realistic.

Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

Nice job a-dev , looks great.
Speaking of repaints has anybody given this a completely new paint job ?.

Not a Terminator but this is a great Arnie figure

zzzIMG_15644.jpg

zzzIMG_15641.jpg

zzzIMG_15642.jpg

zzzIMG_15643.jpg

I still might get that Conan figure but, i must say he looks like the T-800 in a wig, a tad too old looking this sculpt is.

Still a cool figure..i like that pose, nice pics.

Could be those 4 vertical frown lines between the eyebrows that everyone sculpts on Arnie figures...too pronounced maybe?

The paintjob is mercifully good though. The eyes are great, I wish it was as well done on the T-800s.

I LOVE the look of that Conan.I've never seen the films, read the stories or comics (hell, the only reason I have ANY interest in Conan is Arnie and Nostalgia Critic's review), but I'm get this as soon as possible!

That conan figure is ace. Nice pics a-dev. You've made me want him!

Ah, I've pulled a Michael Crawford you could say! :lol Isn't there a "I hate you Michael Crawford" thread somewhere in these forums at the moment? :D

Anyway, yeah its a cool figure. Tankman prefers his T-800 sculpt but I actually prefer the facial likeness on this figure - could just be the better paintjob though. As I said the eyes are more realistic. Proportionally the T-800 is better, this Conan has a longer body and longer slimmer legs - it looks fine but its not quite right for Arnie and it makes the figure taller than the T-800. You can't fault those arms or that pose though.

The arms do look ace. Pose is also pretty sweet. I've gotta admit i'm not the biggest conan fan but i'm a big Arnie fan, hence why I like the figure!

The likeness is great as you say! It probabaly is the better paint apps keeping it above the T-800 figures.

Yeah same here, I think its a good old style adventure film as is the second one but I wouldn't be mad into it. Didn't even know there was anything to it beyond those 2 films until I joined here but apparently it was originally, what, a book, comic, graphic novel? And fans are hoping for a better interpretation of the whole thing than the Arnie films delivered. Anyway Arnie is the draw for me. I have much man-love there. I think my g/f is a little concerned.

I think I have a little man love for every character whose figure I buy and that's why I buy them! :lol

All caught up!

dsc01543z.jpg

Now bring on the T-1000s!

I still find it strange the Man or Machine T-800 came with a pistol instead of a knife :rolleyes:

Re: NECA T-1000

All caught up!

dsc01543z.jpg

Now bring on the T-1000s!

I'm really going to have to dig out my McFarlane figures now, or at the least the blown up T-1000. A third Endo wouldn't be bad either.

That didn't take long! :lol

dsc01545zz.jpg

I just wish that McFarlane head could pop off and I could put that extra Final Battle head on him. That would be perfect for that scene! Oh well, NECA is making that one anyway, right?

Last edited:

You can take the McFarlane head off - the boil and pop method is all it takes. Theres no attachment for the NECA head but its otherwise a lovely fit. Congrats on getting these nifty figures.

You seem to have been lucky with your mini-gun. I think, of the multiples of that figure I bought, I got just one that wasn't warped by the packaging.

Back