Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T2 in store pics

My Pescadero Escape and Man or Machine Arnies arrived today and im really pleased with them, they both look great.

I'll take some shots when i have my camera handy.

I picked up the Pescadero Escape today from a local figure shop. This thing is pretty damn impressive for a 7" figure guys. I highly recommend getting it, its kinda overpriced at $25 (Fortunate Canadian deals :D) but imo the only one that is a must.

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg

IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5661.jpg

a very nice figure\! i just got my endo in, apart from the eyes being a light wierd i think its great i will be doing a repaint on the eyes to match them up and also i will be painting some battle damage and flesh marks

My local FYE just got them in last night. MoM was an easy pass. The Endo, I had to think about. In the end, I couldn't justify $18 after tax for "grumpy old monkey" Endo. The Pescadero figure, however, is awesome for the scale and price.

I'll try to remember to take pictures later today.

Thought you already had him mate! Or am I getting confused

No, i ordered it the other day, but they both arrived yesterday.

So far i've only opened the Pescadero Escape figure and it's awesome, in perfect scale with McFarlanes T3 figures. It's also possible to put the head on McFarlanes Movie Maniacs T-800 figure.

Coool :D

Those pics above are cool thanks Terminator.

Could you possibly take a picture from a birds eye view of the figure? As in, looking down onto the top of his head? I'm really eager to see how those glasses look.

Coool :D

Those pics above are cool thanks Terminator.

Could you possibly take a picture from a birds eye view of the figure? As in, looking down onto the top of his head? I'm really eager to see how those glasses look.

IMG_5656.jpg

It looks kinda funny from up top because they just painted the tops a skin colour.

Damn. That's what I was dreading. Looks like i'm gonna have to paint them black and put up with it...but that's bloody shocking from Neca. On something as important as the headsculpt as well.

A-dev, I might do what you are planning to do, get the man or machine figure and swap the heads, and see if the McFarlane glasses from the T-800 Movie maniacs figure work.

A-dev, I might do what you are planning to do, get the man or machine figure and swap the heads, and see if the McFarlane glasses from the T-800 Movie maniacs figure work.

I just hope I can find them! all my stuff is packed up in boxes and I could quite easily not be able to find the damn things! I should have 3 pairs as I bought 3 of that figure although I'm pretty sure at least one broke.

It looks AWFUL from the top-down view. Thanks for that pic TheTerminator - but you have confirmed something truly horrific about this figure. So I now consider it essential to try the MM4 sunglasses on a MoM headsculpt (whose eyes are a painted a bit iffy anyway from what I can tell.

However on a positive note I'm glad to hear that not only are these in scale with McFarlane's figures but that apparently you could transfer one of the NECA heads onto the McF MM4 T-800, so says Corporal Dwayne Hicks.

Back