Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA T2 T-800 Pescadero Escape review

Hey all--

Here's my review of the new NECA T2 T-800 "Pescadero Escape" figure (there's a mouthful). Shorter version: incredible.

Thanks Tankman!

T2 T-800 Pescadero Escape review

neca_t2_pesc-7-127x150.jpg

Re: NECA T2 T-800 Pescadero Escape review

great reveiw, i can't wait for the 12 inch version.

Re: NECA T2 in store pics

Heres some pics of the Man or Machine fig I got. He definitely looks better with his head tilted down and when posed with his arm up like in the movie than he does in the box.

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

I picked up the Pescadero Escape today from a local figure shop. This thing is pretty damn impressive for a 7" figure guys. I highly recommend getting it, its kinda overpriced at $25 (Fortunate Canadian deals :D) but imo the only one that is a must.

IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5661.jpg

Finaly a muscular perfect Terminator body, looks cleary better then the Premium Sideshow version which was too thin.

I hope Neca make a 18 inch soon.
The most realistic T-800 look, perfect.

Last edited:

This figure looks ok. The paint on the shades blows ass tho.

Can't wait for 12" T2 line!!!! Will get, Mental asylum raid and Cyberdyne raid! Sorry for inaccurate names!

I dunno man the paint looks a bit messy to me. And the sculpting seam dividing the head in half is too visible for my liking. Then theres the way the sunglasses are sculpted onto the head and painted flesh tones-

IMG_5656.jpg

nasty. Good likeness with the sunglasses though. And the body sculpt is unbeaten in any scale.

Well, I suspect the collectors around here may be a bit more discerning than most when it comes to paint apps...I didn't even notice the sunglasses thing on mine.

Too much blood painted on that endo arm. It spoils it IMO - a real step down from the prototype. I'm going to have to do something about that. Maybe customise my own arm from a McFarlane endo or NECA endo. Splice parts even.

This figure looks ok. The paint on the shades blows ass tho.

I know. How did they think it was a good idea to paint the inside of the 'handlebars' in flesh tones??? Its >>>>ing distracting!

Dissappointed when I got to my LCS today, they had 1 Pescadero and there was a big chunk of what looked like dried up super glue on the cheek, I wasn't spending $17 to find out it couldn't be removed with damaging the figure, guess I'll just have to order these online somewhere.

Dissappointed when I got to my LCS today, they had 1 Pescadero and there was a big chunk of what looked like dried up super glue on the cheek, I wasn't spending $17 to find out it couldn't be removed with damaging the figure, guess I'll just have to order these online somewhere.

They aren't getting anymore in? I was lucky I had 3 to choose from, one was as pale in the face as Michael Jackson. :lol

They aren't getting anymore in? I was lucky I had 3 to choose from, one was as pale in the face as Michael Jackson. :lol

No, it's a small little shop, their main sales are DVDs and CDs with some comics, figurines and other oddities available, but the NECA stuff is often a peg warmer, it'll likely be a couple months before they get more unless they sell what they've got. I've got so few in hand options to get these, I'll save myself running around all over to find them and just go online, it'll cost as much shipping as wasted gas.

The only thing wrong with the pescedaro escape is those damn shades. Otherwise perfect figure.

No, it's a small little shop, their main sales are DVDs and CDs with some comics, figurines and other oddities available, but the NECA stuff is often a peg warmer, it'll likely be a couple months before they get more unless they sell what they've got. I've got so few in hand options to get these, I'll save myself running around all over to find them and just go online, it'll cost as much shipping as wasted gas.

Sean, go to FYE if you have one in your local mall. That's where I grabbed mine, and several others on here have found them there as well.

Sean, go to FYE if you have one in your local mall. That's where I grabbed mine, and several others on here have found them there as well.

That was actually my first stop, local FYE had nothing. I was out anyway today and needed to stop for some stuff so it wasn't a wasted trip, but at this point, I could hit up other stores with the same luck, so it's probably easiest just to order them offline.

That was actually my first stop, local FYE had nothing. I was out anyway today and needed to stop for some stuff so it wasn't a wasted trip, but at this point, I could hit up other stores with the same luck, so it's probably easiest just to order them offline.

Give it a few days. I'd been checking mine nearly every other day for a week, and they literally just stocked them last night around 7:00 pm. Seeing as how I'm in Pennsylvania and you're still north of me, they might just be trickling into your region.

Plus the thing is 7" tall so stuff like that looks worse when blown up in photos.

Give it a few days. I'd been checking mine nearly every other day for a week, and they literally just stocked them last night around 7:00 pm. Seeing as how I'm in Pennsylvania and you're still north of me, they might just be trickling into your region.

Yeah, Mass is quite slow. When I was younger, we used to take trips to Connecticut to hit a certain mall there my parents liked to go to, I always enjoyed the trip because the TRU down there always had things long before up here.

Back