Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to order that 2-pack, but I just can't do it man. Neca finally broke me. 60 is just too rich when I only want half of the package, especially when I paid less than 30 for Sarah originally. There's absolutely no value in this 2 pack, no exclusive extras, John is missing things from the previous release, including the better head, and you know he's going to have bike handle hands.

I just played 'Terminator: Resistance'. The game mostly sucks to be honest. A kind of ugly, bog standard shooter with light rpg mechanics sprinkled throughout. The devs clearly love the franchise though, with tons of references and details, and you can't help but root for them. It's the little game that tried. In one word, I'd call it adorable.

And I'll be damned if it doesn't cobble together a decent enough plot. It's much better than Salvation.

Where is the pack available for PO?

Just a minor correction of myself. I was checking T2 for something when I noticed Dyson does not have his arm in a sling - he just seems to keep his left hand in his pocket. I've seen it enough times you'd think I'd have known this.

Dyson did have his arm in a makeshift sling pre-Cyberdyne though. Him having his hand in his pocket and using that as a sling of sorts to not call attention to his injury when they walked up to the front desk was always a nice little detail at that point in the movie to me. That, and Sarah wearing "Kyle's" coat.

Dyson did have his arm in a makeshift sling pre-Cyberdyne though. Him having his hand in his pocket and using that as a sling of sorts to not call attention to his injury when they walked up to the front desk was always a nice little detail at that point in the movie to me. That, and Sarah wearing "Kyle's" coat.

Yeah I had figured that was the reason too. I never knew Sarah was wearing Kyle's coat though, interesting!

I always assumed that coat and Terminator’s gloves belonged to Dyson.

I don't think the coat is actually Kyle's, hence the quotation marks I used. It's obviously not his, since he lost the grey coat when the cops questioned him in T1 and replaced it with a navy blue one. He was, however, wearing the original, grey coat in the dream squence in T2, and Sarah wears the same exact one during the Cyberdyne scenes. Surely, it's not supposed to be, literally, Kyle's coat, but more of an unspoken touchstone for Reese's character. Could be Dyson's, or it could have been stuffed in the dufflebag she takes to the car with her when she's leave's Enrique's place.

Making a diorama for the arm surgery Tech Noir and decided, hey, the eye surgery scene is just as iconic, why not make that one and build a sink and mirror too.

Work in progress of the figure so far,

A21AFA47-BCD1-4684-A52C-044F92A12E2D.jpeg
(open image in new tab to see larger pic)

Still have to wrap his right forarm up in gauze. He’ll have a swappable head with cutout Endo eye (once I find a match for the skin tone) and the xacto knife that comes with the MMS 136 T-800.

Nice. Pity NECA haven't made this officially, would have been the T1 line's equivalent of T2's ''Man or Machine'' figure.

Are those the arms from the Power-arm Terminator with the watch shaved off? They definitely don't match the endo-eye head for skintones. NECA actually observed how pale he was in the movie at that point which is good but complicates a custom like this.

Nice. Pity NECA haven't made this officially, would have been the T1 line's equivalent of T2's ''Man or Machine'' figure.

Are those the arms from the Power-arm Terminator with the watch shaved off? They definitely don't match the endo-eye head for skintones. NECA actually observed how pale he was in the movie at that point which is good but complicates a custom like this.

Yup, same arms, watch shaved off. Worked surprisingly well. The only thing that bugs me are the two red rectangles on his back. You know, where his leather jacket simulates the gun shots. I can't get those off like I was able to get the blood off his face.

I did find that the original versions of the Police Assault figures from 2011 had a solid grey shirt with no red rectangles, but for whatever reason, the shoulder sockets were more shallow and the ball jointed shoulders from the bare arms couldn't fit in there.

Such awesome packaging! I missed out on Sarah and was hoping to get this set. Probably have to buy on eBay though. Does anyone know if they have been making improvements in the terminator rereleases? Like the digital face printing.

Such awesome packaging! I missed out on Sarah and was hoping to get this set. Probably have to buy on eBay though. Does anyone know if they have been making improvements in the terminator rereleases? Like the digital face printing.

I just got the T-800 last week and it looks like their old style figures as far as the paint goes.

No paint updates. Same as it's always been.

Is that t-800 endo on the packaging based on the HT 1/4 t-800? They look oddly similar. :lol

Back