Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered both. But we need Grace and a new Endo. I get starting here... just hope it doesn't start and end here. It's possible they weren't sure what they could show of the others early on so these are wave 1.

I'd love to see what a brand new T2 or T1 figure would look like in 2019.

Same. Windrix did a fine job some 10 years ago but I'd love to see Trevor Grove take a shot now.

It is forbidden

7E7639CE-F533-4303-96C3-05923BEB6DA3.jpeg

Worried now. Typically when NECA produces excellent figures like this the movie then sucks.

On the plus side if they do a Grace, if nothing else it can be used to make a custom Mariette from Blade Runner 2049. Win win.

And on the topic of wanting new likenesses, I wish they'd commission Grove to do a new Ripley. And T2.

Mel Mad Max, Matrix, Drive, Beetlejuice, They Live, Lethal Weapon, Escape from New York, Die Hard, Men in Black...so many figures I'd buy from NECA.

I'm still annoyed they put out that ****ing Snake Plissken mego figure, and then when it didn't sell very well, just said that people aren't interested in Escape from New York figures. We are. We just didn't want to buy that stupid Mego thing!

I'm still annoyed they put out that ****ing Snake Plissken mego figure, and then when it didn't sell very well, just said that people aren't interested in Escape from New York figures. We are. We just didn't want to buy that stupid Mego thing!

Same deal with the They Live figures for me. I might get them because I have nothing from the movie, but that's literally the only reason. But man they look bad.

The figures look good for what they are, although the end result might not be even close. The only chance I'll get these is not to go see the movie. I know it's gonna suck, so there won't be any connection to this subject. That set of weapons is pretty sick for sure.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

NECA has a way of killing lines sometimes by either releasing bad figures or re releasing the same figures with different accessories or repainted, and then act surprised because they didn't sell.

Every new Terminator film they tackle makes me grumble more about the lack of T3 figures (from Neca).

Yeah. That full battle damaged T-850. How does Randy not want to make that. Sure the film sucks - just like Genisys did and was always going to but they went ahead and made those figures. Now Dark Fate is probably gonna suck and they're making figures from that. Alien Resurrection, AvP, AvP:R, Predators, The Predator - movies ranging from mediocre to absolute horse***t, all have figures from NECA.

Last edited:
Yeah. That full battle damaged T-850. How does Randy not want to make that. Sure the film sucks - just like Genisys did and was always going to but they went ahead and made those figures. Now Dark Fate is probably gonna suck and they're making figures from that. Alien Resurrection, AvP, AvP:R, Predators, The Predator - movies ranging from mediocre to absolute horse***t, all have figures from NECA.

And still no Mike Harrigan.

A-Dev you have the Enterbay T2 shotgun don't you. Would you mind measuring it for me please? Got an awesome printable version but need measurements for making sure it's printed accurately.
d45a4d20d320d5077275fbf84d09a63e.jpg
e38e6ca46fedc0caf86966f70174b28e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Back