Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just made the most bad ass looking 1/12 scale plastic Batman action figure ever.

My ass will be focused just on that at NYCC.

Except it's not 1/12th. That's the annoying thing about NECA's figures - they're 1/10th. :slap

Are either of you up to date with the last 5 years of McFarlane figures?
Obviously they aren't [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk
I sure am. Numerous figures of his still adhere to this logic, including the most recent Harry Potter ones. Furthermore, Star Trek, The Walking Dead, Call of Duty, most of the color top line, and the like all fit this bill. There's zero consistency. For every figure with passable articulation, there's 5 that don't make the cut (or rather have cuts). McF has nothing on the advancements Neca had made in hiding functional articulation.

I'm 100% convinced that part of the Fortnite contract was that the figures had to be akin to Hasbro's Overwatch line, and Todd complied because he saw money in it. He's openly discounted the need for articulation and defended what he brands as articulated.

Yeah, I remember they were really advertising the articulation of their new Star Trek figures. I don’t have Picard, but Kirk is so hard to make look good. The lack of double jointed elbows means he can’t even hold his communicator to his mouth. His leg articulation sucks, and his torso/crotch is one solid piece without even a hip rotation from what I remember.

Their Jareth figure from The Labyrinth doesn’t even have leg articulation I think.

But yeah, I think McFarlane had to have been pushed into making good figures for Fortnite - they seem too well done compared to their usual work.

If the Multiverse line is anything to go off of, I doubt their DC figures will be very articulated. They’re reportedly 7” so they already won’t be compatible with standard Marvel Legends.

I don't feel the same way about Kirk and Picard. I think they look great, especially when compared to existing DST figures. I don't really need crazy articulations on them. I rather have good proportions and sculpt. The only bad thing is that line's dead already.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

RIP Franco Columbu https://www.lanuovasardegna.it/olbi...T-LUnUXDV9uA6RLXNo6kNx1MKZlh8OQyX8D8HMHf6QLw8

download.jpg

I hope in a figure of this terminator...

I got a 1/10th scale Harley Davidson Fatboy for my T-800 finally! My Terminator shelf feels more complete now.

xHe8MC5.jpg

O4yAtLh.jpg

I eventually want to mod my T-800 with the BD McFarlane arm so he can hold his shotgun straight up and replicate the movie poster.

liyHD9r.jpg

Apologies for the grainy pics.

Any gamer's here seen this yet?

Terminator:Resistance on XBOX ONE , PS4 , PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_h0_qDphYw

Finally looks like a half decent Terminator game since 'Terminator Dawn of Fate' on PS2

Only bad point is the developer's last game Rambo: The Video Game was a piece of **** LOL!

I do like we actually get to fight endos, hunter killers , and the tank thing from the future war scenes in T1 & T2. Apparently this takes place then. Wish we played as Kyle though up to the start of The Terminator :) Would make me happy as always wanted an now gen Terminator game where you play as Kyle before and up to going into the time machine. If they don't make a film of that then at least a game!

thank you for sharing!
though it looks sooooo heavily based on two last movies and very far from two first.

Is it mandated by the movie studio - 'you must make it look like our current Terminator ''content'' and not like the classic movies that we know you really want to base it on'.

I'm just taking your word on that by the way P. The video wouldn't play for me, it was requiring me to sign in and I'm not a member.

I just found out that the kid that played the red head juvenile brat in T2 played that little wise-ass moppet in Different Strokes. **** me.

I didn't know that either till a few weeks back. Though I really don't remember much about that show.

So no news on John Connor being reissued in any form. Starting to think Randy was serious and it aint gonna happen. I can't recall how long a time there was between the SDCC Newt and the Ripley/Newt 2 pack that came later. Don't think it was long at all though.

Back