Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ You probably just got a dud. Thats part of the reason I dont buy neca figures anymore, their paint apps are so inconsistent.

I was able to purchase the Final Battle today, does everyone else's have Arnold heads where they painted his hair grey or is mine a bad paint job? thanks

Actually they all have that grey in the hair around the battle-damaged area. Not really sure what they were going for but yes its normal.

I really hope if any 12" T-1000 is done it's the liquid metal version, if they dodge further 12" because of Hot Toys' line, then it'd be perfect, as HT won't be going that route, their product type really doesn't suit the look but NECA"s does and plenty of 12" T2 collectors would probably like to have that look of him in their lineups.

I'd buy it but I wouldn't find it all that exciting an addition to the 1/6th collection.

Found a decent wagging finger :)nono) hand for the T-1000 -

https://www.spawn.com/toys/media.aspx?product_id=1483&type=photo&file=austin1_austin_photo_02_dp.jpg

Some minor quibbles prevent it being perfect - Its a smidge smaller than the NECA T-1000 hands but really not noticeably so. The one I have is a different skin tone (possibly affected by cigarette smoke) and the texture is smoother than NECAs hands.

A 12" T-1000 would be nice!

14bpd35.jpg

we would then need a repaint Pescadero T-800 with no sunglasses to make it screen accurate

I'm uploading all my Terminator pics onto an imageshack account now. When it's done, it is free for all to have a look at. I did this to help Kyle and the guys at NECA to make the most accurate T1 figures possible and also to get Kyle to post in this thread any behind the scenes nuggets on the line, which is my Grail.

The album spans T1 and T2, maybe one or two from Salvation. No T3. It is filled with images not only from the films like stills, but tons of behind the scenes pictures, a lot of rare shots, as well as images of the Terminator in figure form from NECA as well as Hot Toys over the years.

A cool thing in this album is the fact that there are many pics not just of the key characters but also close-ups of the weapons used in T1, to help out Sam Lute, weapons sculptor for the line. I'll add the link as soon as it is done.

do any of you have the NECA Reservior Dog figures and can place the sunglasses on a Man or Machine/Cyberdyne Showdown and tell me how that looks? I'm thinking of trying that tweak to see if that would look better than the bulging side skin/sunglasses handles on Pescadero Escape. thanks

I hope in a 12 " T-1000, to put it next to my T-800 Pescadero escape. I think the scale 12 " is the best because it combines details on size not too bulky!

I finally picked up the 18" NECA T-800. A great $40 - 1/4 scale figure.

IMGA0886.jpg

IMGA0884.jpg

IMGA0887.jpg
IMGA0891.jpg
IMGA0885.jpg

hope for a revised version.
A few details are missing.

And the paint job would have to change.
It looks to be a lot like plastic.

The new 7 "Endo has a perfecte Paint Job

I'm uploading all my Terminator pics onto an imageshack account now. When it's done, it is free for all to have a look at. I did this to help Kyle and the guys at NECA to make the most accurate T1 figures possible and also to get Kyle to post in this thread any behind the scenes nuggets on the line, which is my Grail.

The album spans T1 and T2, maybe one or two from Salvation. No T3. It is filled with images not only from the films like stills, but tons of behind the scenes pictures, a lot of rare shots, as well as images of the Terminator in figure form from NECA as well as Hot Toys over the years.

A cool thing in this album is the fact that there are many pics not just of the key characters but also close-ups of the weapons used in T1, to help out Sam Lute, weapons sculptor for the line. I'll add the link as soon as it is done.

I can't wait to see the pics and thanks a lot.

Ok guys - here it is. Dunno how to get it up for public viewing in any other way than this.

Click this link, then enter the following and enjoy:

https://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Username: Johnny_Utah
Password: 310883

Right click on the image to view it...Imageshack is damn awkward. Feel free to take anything you want from it, I've been saving these pics for years and years.

Kyle - I hope these images help with your sculpting, I have waited a long time to see them made, and have faith you're the guy to nail them.

Last edited:
Back