Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also hoping they rerelease a few more of the Gremlins2 batch. I think it's possible since they're rereleasing spider-Mohawk.

Are the ears on the ultimate gremlin articulated then? If so, I'll preorder another. I always liked the look of the ears back. The one with the closed mouth...it looks like a completely different head? What do you guys think?

Product Description
To honor the first appearance of a Gremlin in our Ultimate line, NECA has completely re-sculpted the original 1984 Gremlin body! Any fans of the Gremlins movies knows the rules: keep them out of sunlight, don't get them wet, and never feed them after midnight. Break them and your fuzzy, friendly little Mogwai will turn into a scaly, savage Gremlin, like this deluxe 7" scale figure (stands approximately 6" tall)

The all new body features over 25 points of articulation, including ears and jaw. This Ultimate edition comes with popcorn bags that can be placed over the ears like in the movie, assorted candy, mug, playing cards, 3D glasses and more.

Are these 1/6 scale? if so I really want to have 2-3 of the generic Gremlins. :panic:

Product Description
To honor the first appearance of a Gremlin in our Ultimate line, NECA has completely re-sculpted the original 1984 Gremlin body! Any fans of the Gremlins movies knows the rules: keep them out of sunlight, don't get them wet, and never feed them after midnight. Break them and your fuzzy, friendly little Mogwai will turn into a scaly, savage Gremlin, like this deluxe 7" scale figure (stands approximately 6" tall)

The all new body features over 25 points of articulation, including ears and jaw. This Ultimate edition comes with popcorn bags that can be placed over the ears like in the movie, assorted candy, mug, playing cards, 3D glasses and more.

Thank you! I just doubled my preorder with that info on the ultimate gremlin! I want to order Stripe but have the first one...not sure if it's worth upgrading.

Spider Gremlin is due scheduled to be delivered today from BBTS. Can't wait! This has been a long time coming.

43135805_1212443642230696_6599257872104685568_n.jpg

Problem is these will be double the price $40 compared to the G2 from years past $20. The accessories and the "Ultimate Packaging" is the extra $20. Side note not a fan of Ultimate Packaging. It hides the figure on the shelf. Non collectors have no idea what the product is and keep walking. As opposed to shopping at Target see a cool Gremlin actions figure in clamshell packing and are WOW'd by the art and "impulse" make a purchase!

Problem is these will be double the price $40 compared to the G2 from years past $20. The accessories and the "Ultimate Packaging" is the extra $20. Side note not a fan of Ultimate Packaging. It hides the figure on the shelf. Non collectors have no idea what the product is and keep walking. As opposed to shopping at Target see a cool Gremlin actions figure in clamshell packing and are WOW'd by the art and "impulse" make a purchase!

They're not really meant for kids and an adult collector will know about them as they will sell out.

Today is supposedly the big release date for Ultimate Gremlins. Anybody actually get any (or even see any beside's Neca's own eBay account)?

Okay, I'll be the first to post some pics then. This is Gremlin 1 of 3. While they didn't arrive by Christmas, at least they are here before I undecorated. The Gizmo hat fits perfectly if you position the ears just right, but needs some tacky putty to stay in place.

Gremlin 01.jpg

Gremlin 02.jpg

Gremlin 03.jpg

Okay, I'll be the first to post some pics then. This is Gremlin 1 of 3. While they didn't arrive by Christmas, at least they are here before I undecorated. The Gizmo hat fits perfectly if you position the ears just right, but needs some tacky putty to stay in place.

Great pics! Can't wait for my Gremlins to arrive. I ordered from BBTS and they don't show them in stock - so it's gonna be a while for me.

But at least I have this guy to make the wait easier.

20171224_162928.jpg

Back