Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great! Hope they find a way to get the Bat and get the Witch, Egg & new Mohawk with machine gun out the door.

It would also be nice to see a veggie gremlin.

VegetableGremlin.PNG

got my spider last night...thank god for the hair dryer trick or i would have no fingerprints left, lol

20140102_182455.jpg

Man! I can't stop looking at my Spider Gremlin, definitely one of my grails!! I wish NECA would re-do Stripe and G1 Gremlins, and as others have said, release Bat-Gremlin, WB Gremlin, Veggie and the Cocoon… :pray:

I just caved and bought the spider gremlin on BBTS. I did swear off buying NECA figures over a year ago because I always seem to get sick of them within a month. This thing is just to cool though. I grew up on gremlins and I know I would have died for this figure back then. I don't know about ya'll but that's def what I'm in this hobby for.

I just caved and bought the spider gremlin on BBTS. I did swear off buying NECA figures over a year ago because I always seem to get sick of them within a month. This thing is just to cool though. I grew up on gremlins and I know I would have died for this figure back then. I don't know about ya'll but that's def what I'm in this hobby for.

Yeah this figure is a must have for all of us who grew up with the show (myself watching in theatres). I decided to display mine alone on top of my detolf (a few pages back) as a "art piece" rather than displayed with the rest of my Gremlins as a "action figure" piece (if that makes sense).

I picked up this piece as well. While I'm not collecting the NECA Gremlins figures, I like this as a stand alone piece and I think it came out great.

I just received my spider gremlin I am absolutely blown away, this thing is huge! Must get for any gremlins fan or any fans of bad *** toys

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Just received an email saying these should be in stock in the UK on the 18th/19th of this month. Atlantic weather conditions could potentially effect release dates.

Nice! What stores are selling these?

I bit the bullet and ordered from EBay. I’ve used the seller a few times in the past so that made it easier. I mainly collect statues or 1/6th so I don’t have a go to seller for Neca stuff.
Forbidden Planet should get it but I haven’t used them in years so there could be better options available.

Back