Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love your set up! I still need to find the caroler packs. I'm kind of bummed the ?Dress Up & Play? figure didn't get funded. Mostly I just wanted the accessories as I think the figure itself was a regular Gremlin. I wonder if NECA would ever just sell accessory packs for the Gremlins. I'd buy 'em!

Love your set up! I still need to find the caroler packs. I'm kind of bummed the ?Dress Up & Play? figure didn't get funded. Mostly I just wanted the accessories as I think the figure itself was a regular Gremlin. I wonder if NECA would ever just sell accessory packs for the Gremlins. I'd buy 'em!
Thanks! Oh it didnt get funded? I'll have to track down 1:6 clothes to make the Flash Dance Gremlin on my own then [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Oh it didnt get funded? I'll have to track down 1:6 clothes to make the Flash Dance Gremlin on my own then [emoji1]

Sadly no. I hope if they ever release a Greta or Vegetable Gremlin they don't go the "fund it" route. Although I think maybe those two would fare better since they're not just a basic Gremlin with accessories. Oh also I think the price might have played a part in that too. It was $49.99 (not including shipping), normally these go for $25-$30.

Sadly no. I hope if they ever release a Greta or Vegetable Gremlin they don't go the "fund it" route. Although I think maybe those two would fare better since they're not just a basic Gremlin with accessories. Oh also I think the price might have played a part in that too. It was $49.99 (not including shipping), normally these go for $25-$30.
Yeah they really should have just done the accessories as a pack. No Gremlin for $25-35. I think it would have gone through then.

Can someone help me find a Winter Gremlins 2-Pack (Target Exclusive Version)? I saw them, and they were gone a few days later. I have seen quite a few in pics people are posting on Twitter of Ninja Turtles in the NECA section in Targets across the country.

EDIT: I found em at a Target in the country this morning! Thanks for looking out though.

Heres my setup:
8e7d33f4f579f5178e7168b80865b185.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was happy to get my winter 2 pack, but only then learned about a second 2 pack. So is the second one is a Target exclusive? (I went back several pages and could not see the answer, apologies if I missed it.) If so, I'm SOL.

I was happy to get my winter 2 pack, but only then learned about a second 2 pack. So is the second one is a Target exclusive? (I went back several pages and could not see the answer, apologies if I missed it.) If so, I'm SOL.
Unfortunately, it is a Target Exclusive.

These guys a secretly all I want for xmas....

Back