Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1bcab3393683d214a277c1d9b6cf06bc.jpg

c0dc0920fe4f593522853ff84ac7fb30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this guy at Walmart today. Did not take him home though.
eb8345444249ade71a3da823fd5e2ed1.jpg

a7dafb4dc158226db4bbc4fdc16e5ded.jpg

I just don't feel the need for Summer Games Gremlin. I did see Ultimate Flasher over the weekend but I have him on preorder with BBTS so I'm going to let that ride.

Thank you! Nabbed him. It wouldn?t let me apply the 25% off a toy Offer. That would?ve been sweet too.

Shipping is free, I think. It was for me, but it might be because I have a Target debit card? I don't recall if that's a "perk".

Yeah Target Red Card, shouldn't be a debit card though, it's credit. But anyway you get 5% off and free shipping on anything. If you got to Target at all it's well worth it, plus I love how you can add it to the app so you don't even need to bring the card with you to the store.

I bit the bullet...saves me from going to Target during pandemic holiday shopping season so I will call it a win lol.

Found the Back to School Gremlin at Target last night. He came with so many accessories!

Yeah Target Red Card, shouldn't be a debit card though, it's credit. But anyway you get 5% off and free shipping on anything. If you got to Target at all it's well worth it, plus I love how you can add it to the app so you don't even need to bring the card with you to the store.

Thanks for the reminder - it's a debit card though, I need to enter a PIN and it comes directly out of checking - good option they provide for credit-phobes like me.

I got the Santa gremlin in yesterday, it is great! I love these exclusives they make based on various promotional art.

The gizmo packed in with the Santa gremlin is very close to 1/6 scale.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 7.17.08 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 7.17.18 AM.jpg

Last edited:
I hope we get that gizmo in other packs

I imagine it is possible. To be fair this set is basically stripe and the Santa outfit can be removed if anyone just wanted a stripe and Gizmo set.

The little gizmo has a ball joint neck, arms and hands. I am glad they didn't add articulation to the legs so you dont get stuck with a bad seam there. This set was worth it just for the Gizmo since it is actually in the correct scale. The ultimate Gizmo they made is awesome, but it was way too big.

I?ve been trying to figure out for years what the hell scale the NECA gremlins are relative to 1/6.

I was excited to see a to scale gizmo in the Santa set and while it?s exciting he?s close to 1/6 he seems way out of scale with the actual gremlin he comes with which seems like a massive fail when you go through the effort to actually make a new scale one.

EV2Vm7IUcAEESto.jpg

Back