Official Hot Toys Superman Returns Jor El spec-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A DX version NEEDS to happen. Black and white robes and Kryptonian crystal ship with baby Kal.

Could not have said it better myself!:goodpost::exactly:

To add, this should have been the con exclusive...a Superman specific Brando Jor-El...can you imagine the sales!?!?:cuckoo:

Yeah I would have picked one up if they did.
Wasn’t impressed with the returns version at the time but it looks ok next to the new/old supes.
They may rerelease this and tweak it.
Not the first time they’ve done it.

A DX version NEEDS to happen. Black and white robes and Kryptonian crystal ship with baby Kal.

A nice extra would be the crystal console with green crystal and a light up feature. You could have a molecule chamber and voice chips.Lots of optipns and would need to be special to do it justice.

Last edited:
These are all great ideas for a DX. While I am lucky to have the regular version, I'd be all over a DX.

A DX version NEEDS to happen. Black and white robes and Kryptonian crystal ship with baby Kal-EL

Fixed that for you. I ****ing hate all that "Kal" & "Jor" bollox in MOS.:peace

Did that appear in the comics at all? If so I still hate it. It's Kal-El and Jor-El. :lol

"Hey Russ! hey Kev, Oh look there's young Kal and his daddy Jor"

:gah:

I just spent a ridiculous amount of money to buy this guy tonight. While there's definitely some self loathing for spending as much as I did, I'm extremely excited to get him. He's definitely my holy grail figure. I've regretted not buying him when he first came out for a long time and as the price keeps going up and he seems to be becoming more and more rare I decided I had to pull the trigger. Of course, HT will probably announce a 2.0 in the very near future at which point I'll really hate myself for buying this, but right now I'm pretty stoked to be getting him.

It's funny, i bought this guy years ago on the board for $200, tried to sell it months later for $150 and NO ONE wanted it. I still have it, on display now with his son. I do hope HT makes a proper "SUPERMAN The Movie" version.

I'd be okay it they made a blacksuited version, or updated one with the baby rocket- but only if they made Zod and Lex first. I'm still flabergasted we got Jor El from SR, where he was literally only a face on a crystal, but never got Spacey Lex.

Fixed that for you. I ****ing hate all that "Kal" & "Jor" bollox in MOS.:peace

Did that appear in the comics at all? If so I still hate it. It's Kal-El and Jor-El. :lol

"Hey Russ! hey Kev, Oh look there's young Kal and his daddy Jor"

:gah:

Don’t like the sound of that.
Then again if "El" is the surname then it makes sense to shorten it to kal or jor.

Still don’t feel right though.
Who directed mos?
Was it ridley scott?
He likes to work with russell crowe and remakes old films badly, especially his own.

I'd like to thank all the people that weren't paying attention on eBay today so that I could pick this figure up for $300! It's been a long wait but patience pays off. One grail figure down--now I just need a Hot Toys Godfather.

Hey guys just wanted to share a few of photos of a custom Jor-El outfit that Deniz of D-Art Studios made for me. My photos are not the best quality but here they are anyway. Enjoy!

Jor El.jpg

Jor El 2.jpg

Jor El & Supes.jpg

Thanks guys! As for the head being sold alone, that's a tough one. I looked on eBay for a while for this figure and I never saw anyone selling the head alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that looks awesome. it's a shame hot toys never made this version.

how is the quality of the clothing?

Back