Official Hot Toys Superman Returns Jor El spec-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Jor El spec-

So any chance we'll see these though Sideshow... or is that a no-no being a DC license?

Pretty sure I'll be getting Jor-El... but I'll probably wait a bit on ordering him.

Got mine. I just don't know why he has black boots. He doesn't wear those in the movie. Kinda distracting.

He has white those are proto pics.(i still dunno whys toys2 don't have superman up yet.)

No, they can't carry it because of DCD. If anyone were to distribute it in the US it would probably be them.

Man those are great pics of Jor-El, and Supes doesn't look bad either.
I wish I had know like 6 months ago, now I have to chose between The Men From Krypton and the Duo from Appleseed.
There is so much great 1/6 stuff coming out, I am so glad that Medicom pushed their Marvel RAH's and Kenshiro to April. Gives my wallet time to recover.

I was thinking of some accessories to go with Jor-El. Crystals, of course -- esp. the green one. Also, how about a 1:6 baby wrapped in Superman colors for a baby Kal-El. Anyone have any idea on where we could get any of those?

I'd almost bet $ we'll see a black suit jor-el at some point.Hopefully they give him that clear wand or whatever it's called that lights up.

I'm thinking I get a black suit sewn of the original my by my Mum, she's be able to knock one up I reckon... Will need the blacks from somewhere. That what his accessories should have been, the green cyrstal and the black judgement outfit.

I'm seriously considering selling my v1 Supes.....just deciding on whether or not I have to.

Yikes.

I just made the conscious choice to spend the extra 19 bucks and get them from ABC Express. Why? On the off chance that maybe...just maybe...I'll get 'em quicker than you folks who made the (logical) decision to order from our Canadian friends.

I'm either insane, have a wanton disregard for the value of a dollar, or I'm completely impatient. Either way, my prognosis isn't looking too good.

I'm pumped, though! Can't wait! :monkey5

I have both ordered. I think once these initial ones are sold these figures will be tough to come by. Glad I knew about them early unlike the original one which I had to buy at a higher price.

Yikes.

I just made the conscious choice to spend the extra 19 bucks and get them from ABC Express. Why? On the off chance that maybe...just maybe...I'll get 'em quicker than you folks who made the (logical) decision to order from our Canadian friends.

I'm either insane, have a wanton disregard for the value of a dollar, or I'm completely impatient. Either way, my prognosis isn't looking too good.

I'm pumped, though! Can't wait! :monkey5

The difference in arrival times is minimal. Hot Toys ships them locally and out to Canada the same time, just takes a week to 10 days longer to get to North America/Toys2.

Back