Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty similar to the S.T.A.R.S. outfit in a lot of ways. In my honest opinion, I don't think they'll make him.

You may be right. It would be nice though. STARS Chris is getting mighty pricey lately and with my limited funds, I can't see myself picking him up anytime soon unless I can find a good deal on him :(

I wish you luck. Hopefully, you can pick one up soon. I was lucky enough to pick one up from Redford Films at the last minute.

Saw this in the Toy Expo thread. I thought it deserved showing over here.

ap_20101225094259765.jpg

I could use some help. Iv collected statues for years and have never bought from Hot Toys. Are these figures limited? What does that mean for Hot Toys. I dont think they have an edition size do they. I have noticed that when they sell out they rarely if ever come back in stock. How does the edition size work and how rare do these become.

Im new to this style of collecting, any tips would be appreciated.
Im really tempted to pick up this Jill.

I could use some help. Iv collected statues for years and have never bought from Hot Toys. Are these figures limited? What does that mean for Hot Toys. I dont think they have an edition size do they. I have noticed that when they sell out they rarely if ever come back in stock. How does the edition size work and how rare do these become.

Im new to this style of collecting, any tips would be appreciated.
Im really tempted to pick up this Jill.

Simply put, if you see a HT you want, preorder it or buy it as soon as its released. If you don't, stores will sell out and prices will shoot up, especially on ebay. Hot Toys makes one run of each figure and that's it. Only one or two figureshave ever been reproduced so I wouldn't plan on that happening. Definitely just buy it now lol

Got this for Christmas actually from my brother. Took me long enough to show it off. I know a lot of people weren't a fan of this figure but to me he is the tops. Especially with that double bladed chainsaw!

detolf__ht_chainsaw_ganaado_by_mr_shido-d35viq7.jpg

Simply put, if you see a HT you want, preorder it or buy it as soon as its released. If you don't, stores will sell out and prices will shoot up, especially on ebay. Hot Toys makes one run of each figure and that's it. Only one or two figureshave ever been reproduced so I wouldn't plan on that happening. Definitely just buy it now lol

Thanks for the heads up Rapitis, thats what I needed to know. I always regretted passing on the RE5 Wesker.

i agree she great in the game but her figure is ok thats why i dont own it

I know :( As much as I like Sheva, her figure is not worth $300 to me. Maybe if she had a better sculpt. God just a few months ago I was still able to find her even on ebay for $165 to $199.

I know :( As much as I like Sheva, her figure is not worth $300 to me. Maybe if she had a better sculpt. God just a few months ago I was still able to find her even on ebay for $165 to $199.

I kicked my self when hastings had her on sale but was lucky that VP found one in stock and put her back up for sale for $150. With only one version of Sheva I think the price will inflate even more like the rest of the RE figures, plus she is a key character in RE5. Without her Wesker would of taken over the world. I say just keep an eye out on the FS thread. I'd say I'd pay about $200 for her. Good luck on finding a deal.

PM sent to you on a possible lead.

Last edited:

Just be patient. You might find a good deal in the long run. Bought a Wesker STARS figure for $ 350,- last week. It a ridicolous amount, but I couldn't risk the fact that I could find it cheaper anywhere else.

Now I'm only lacking the Leon Original Costume.

I kicked my self when hastings had her on sale but was lucky that VP found one in stock and put her back up for sale for $150. With only one version of Sheva I think the price will inflate even more like the rest of the RE figures, plus she is a key character in RE5. Without her Wesker would of taken over the world. I say just keep an eye out on the FS thread. I'd say I'd pay about $200 for her. Good luck on finding a deal.

PM sent to you on a possible lead.

Thanks a ton for darkknight :) I picked up Chris for less than a $130 at the hastings sale you were talking bout. I would have picked up Sheva too but I had just sharked a Midnight Wesker earlier that month too I belive.

Just be patient. You might find a good deal in the long run. Bought a Wesker STARS figure for $ 350,- last week. It a ridicolous amount, but I couldn't risk the fact that I could find it cheaper anywhere else.

Now I'm only lacking the Leon Original Costume.

The 2 Wesker's are currently probably the only HT figures I'd pay that much for. STARS Wesker was my first HT figure.

nice to see a fellow boadie first hot toys figure was from resident evil same here my first was rpd leon

The 2 Wesker's are currently probably the only HT figures I'd pay that much for. STARS Wesker was my first HT figure.[/QUOTE]

No problem, yeah I picked up my BSAA Chris when it was on sale but passed on Sheva at the time. Well at least you don't need to search for a midnight Wesker.

Thanks a ton for darkknight :) I picked up Chris for less than a $130 at the hastings sale you were talking bout. I would have picked up Sheva too but I had just sharked a Midnight Wesker earlier that month too I belive.

Back