Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replayed RE2 a little tonight and re-watched Degeneration. Playing and watching those 2 reminded how much we REALLY need a figure of Claire and an updated Leon.

Replayed RE2 a little tonight and re-watched Degeneration. Playing and watching those 2 reminded how much we REALLY need a figure of Claire and an updated Leon.
No arguements here, especially with Claire. :goodpost:

With any luck HT will grab the rights for Mercenaries 3D and Damnation. :pray:

played resident evil 2 few weeks back to me still the best in the series

as for a clarie i would love one thought about doing a custom of her

Been playing RE Dark Chronicles and wouldn't mind a claire figure based on that one

images

images

or her biker outfit ver

images

images

next on the list is to pickup battlesuit jill

Last edited:

true. i really want them to redo there RE4 Leon. Hot Toys have really improved since then and i think they can get a Leon that is spot on like they did with Re5 Chris.

MTS2_dhampir1313_809737_11.jpg
biohazard_Leon_reg_02.jpg

they did get the hair exact tho lol

also a RE Dark Chronicles clair would be awsome

Guys i have a hot toys biohazard 4 leon s. Kennedy r.p.d. version in great shape in box(black box release) that i am looking to trade for a hot toys avp scar pred in box or avp ancient pred in box... Pm me. Thanx.

I am super excited they added the hood and mask with battle suit Jill. I wanted that from the beginning, glad they knew their market well enough to catch it was needed.

I just wish they'd give us more monsters!

yea same here were getting all these human characters but where are all the unique enemies that differentiated RE from other games? I mean we need ht to at least make us a nemesis, that would definately sell without a doubt.

15th Anniversary Gifts - Hot - The "Video Game Masterpiece" series, the hit game Resident Evil 4 [of the lineup finally figures from Ada Wong! 1 High-end / 6 Scale PVC Figure movable point 30 of movable parts, will be provided with various weapons such as pistols and rifles.

yea great news here was planning on making one soon

Last edited:
I'm not sure, try google translate it say "Video Game Masterpiece"

i did and i got this

15th Anniversary Gifts - Hot - The "Video Game Masterpiece" series, the hit game Resident Evil 4 [of the lineup finally figures from Ada Wong! 1 High-end / 6 Scale PVC Figure movable point 30 of movable parts, will be provided with various weapons such as pistols and rifles.

Back