Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on Capcom's official website so it's definitely happening.

Best announcement of 2011 so far for me!

I'm surprised that Hot Toys still has the Resident Evil 4 license after so much time. Perhaps they purchased the license to the entire series for the 15th anniversary. *fingers crossed*

I'm surprised that Hot Toys still has the Resident Evil 4 license after so much time. Perhaps they purchased the license to the entire series for the 15th anniversary. *fingers crossed*

would be a dream come true they need to start making the monsters

Maybe Ada and Claire will be announced when the two older games go to Xbox and PS3 in HD, and a new Leon will be announced when the disc based game comes out later this year?

If they released a new Chris Redfield on a plastic hard muscle body (like Terminator) for one of the new 3DS games that'd be mighty fine by me! ;)

damn is it really much to ask for a nemesis? All these re games coming out this year, please ht, NEMESSSIIISS!!!

I'm stoked if the news is true. We also need HUNK and a new Leon. I really hope we get some good figures for RE's 15th anniversary. I will suck HT's ____ and quite happily so if they make NEMESIS!!!!!!

I bet they will make a new Leon. Add Claire Redfield too.

Oh God yes please :pray:

Maybe Ada and Claire will be announced when the two older games go to Xbox and PS3 in HD, and a new Leon will be announced when the disc based game comes out later this year?

If they released a new Chris Redfield on a plastic hard muscle body (like Terminator) for one of the new 3DS games that'd be mighty fine by me! ;)

If we get a new Chris, I hope it's his LIN BSAA costume or a proper RE1 STARS Chris i.e. not roid rage Chris.

I'm stoked if the news is true. We also need HUNK and a new Leon. I really hope we get some good figures for RE's 15th anniversary. I will suck HT's ____ and quite happily so if they make NEMESIS!!!!!!

such strong words :rotfl:rotfl

non-megabuff Chris from RE1 would be great. I wouldn't complain if we got a Code Veronica version either.

Good to see HT finally getting round to releasing Ada. :yess:

Hopefully we'll also see CV Claire later this year.

Back