Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are lots of YouTube tutorials on how to tie it. To weather it, I just soaked it, balled it up, got it wrinkled, then let it dry. Using diluted paint would work to make it dirty.

His gun tucked in the belt should be facing the other way and the sword belt should go under the sash.

I know the gun direction is inaccurate, but it's accurate if he wants to draw it from his left hand. As for the sash, I like it like this better. I used to display the figure without the sword belt like this. Yes, different movie. In short, I do what I want regardless of accuracy. :lol

image.jpeg

I know the gun direction is inaccurate, but it's accurate if he wants to draw it from his left hand. As for the sash, I like it like this better. I used to display the figure without the sword belt like this. Yes, different movie. In short, I do what I want regardless of accuracy. :lol
:lecture:
this! heck yea!

Thanks for the support, guys! :lol If I think something looks better, I'm gonna do it. I didn't pay all this money for my collection to not have them look the way I want them to.

This figure speaks for itself. It was sculpted and painted so well, I still haven't seen a bad set up. It also helps that Jack Sparrow is a zany type of character. So many different poses are fitting for him. :)

Missed out on this, and don't want to drop the big bucks on the secondary market so I'll wait for the next movie, hopefully it's as good as this. One of Hot Toys best as far as I can see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great shots! I too just picked this one up from a board member here and it really is an incredible figure.

I have only 3 dx (7,11,13) figures but this looks best in my opinion and i dont have it. If that looks so great in photos I can only imagine how it is beautiful in hand.
Stunning photos from csiddeshwar, thank you.

I sold mine last year :eek:

As amazing as he was and as much as I liked him, I decided that I wanted to keep HT as strictly an extra extra premium line for which I only pick up characters of the utmost priority for me. For POTC, that would only be Barbossa :arr:

That leaves me now with only one Hot Toys figure and that is Sarah Connor(which I had personally signed by Linda Hamilton!)

Great shots! I too just picked this one up from a board member here and it really is an incredible figure.

Nice pics! Great figure.

I am floored by how amazing this looks and how little I've heard of it or seen it up for sale/auction. Thanks for sharing the pics!

I have only 3 dx (7,11,13) figures but this looks best in my opinion and i dont have it. If that looks so great in photos I can only imagine how it is beautiful in hand.
Stunning photos from csiddeshwar, thank you.

Thanks everyone!! It is indeed a great figure

Most people are pretty happy with it and don't want to part with it. Great piece.

You could make a strong argument that Jack is the least iconic of the DX figures. Mime Joker is still Joker (though if we're talking specifics, I rank this lowest), and Bruce Lee is Bruce Lee (though to me, who never had a huge love for his films... I could see either side).

But despite him maybe being the least "iconic" of the DX characters - I think time is proving this might just be the best DX. It's just so good.

I was an idiot and sold mine, because I was violently trimming the collection to a select few. I really wish I still had him, though definitely not at the going rate.

amazing shots csiddeshwar :rock as much as I love this figure, sometimes i forget about him and those shots right there reminded me of how great he is :clap

Back