Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got super lucky and after YEARS of looking, got him for 265.00 shipped on a BEST OFFER on Ebay

oh wait I already said that.....I guess I am REALLY excited about it

200.gif

I got super lucky and after YEARS of looking, got him for 265.00 shipped on a BEST OFFER on Ebay

oh wait I already said that.....I guess I am REALLY excited about it

200.gif

I'd take that deal. Congrats man!

I'd look for HT to just reissue this with maybe new accessories for the next film. Yes it is easily one of their best.

I caved an ended up buying this guy used, but mint, from eBay.
This guy will be my most expensive, it really hard to find this guy at a reasonable price. Some of the eBay prices are insane.

Hopefully his resale value stays the same or goes up, I feel its one of Hot Toys best.

I was lucky enough to pick this guy up from a local store in Orange County about the time they started selling out. Got him for $215 but can't remember what they were from sideshow direct. So had him for what 4 years now when it was released? I'll never sell him.

this was never a cheap figure to begin with. Original price was $219.99 USD in 2012. What is the price now? I guess I could check e-bay

I was lucky enough to pick this guy up from a local store in Orange County about the time they started selling out. Got him for $215 but can't remember what they were from sideshow direct. So had him for what 4 years now when it was released? I'll never sell him.

At this point mine is still sealed in his box somewhere. I've only seen him from the pics online:) is that terrible or what? I'll more than likely end up selling him down the road.

At this point mine is still sealed in his box somewhere. I've only seen him from the pics online:) is that terrible or what? I'll more than likely end up selling him down the road.
Sell it. You'll make some scratch, you'll have less clutter and someone else will be able to enjoy the figure instead of it being in storage.

You should keep it and appreciate it. Not worth selling as whatever product (if a figure) you get will be at a higher cost with less content, detail and value.

Ie) Selling Sparrow for HT Obi Wan (with change left over) not worth it IMO

very nice pics! :clap:

I just got mine out of storage and put him up and was completely wowed all over again at how awesome this figure is

Back