Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been doing everything in my power to avoid this thread since I passed on this and have 2 other HT Jack's. You guys are killing me lately with the pics :lol

This head sculpt is amazing.

l9yxiyL.jpg

6sCg5IM.jpg

I should weather the sash. Easily my fav fig though.

Good pics Jeigh!

Would someone, who has done a complete mod: Sash, witekite's bandana, etc., care to post some pics.

Gorgeous photos here as always. :) And for long time I took some photos to share, too. Not actual story in these, just water-themed pics.

Jack was left in deserted rock once again... Luckily he got something to drink with him.
9442579987_5bff57e66e.jpg

Is that a treasure island in horizon...
9442589113_efa4a23234.jpg

A sword in the sea...
9442588013_040c63f63f.jpg

Checking his whereabouts with the enchanted compass.
9445376142_ca29fb1d54.jpg

And it´s time to explore the new land, of course.
9442581143_5c7b786768.jpg

Would have been cool to put him in the water, too, but I didn´t dare to let him wet. Taking pics of him sitting on the rock I had to stand in lake, though.

Off the top of my head I think it's Sculptor? The Barbossa and Blackbeard they're doing look stunning from head to toe.

Uh oh looks like Sideshow took Jack down? Guess I shall have to start looking around for a good place to get him for a nice price.

Im alternate with/without coat for my joker and jack. I like the variance even though it might prematurely use the figure. screw that. at $300, might as well play with them.

Had to repose Jack. He's been in the same pose for over a year and I've never even removed his coat.

First drunken wobble pose

Looking up into his compass

Finally settled on this one.

i have a dx jack sparrow ship rudder with base. flag and magnetic nameplate for sale in the sales section if anyone is looking for one. open to reasonable offers. thanx

i have a dx jack sparrow ship rudder with base. flag and magnetic nameplate for sale in the sales section if anyone is looking for one. open to reasonable offers. thanx

I got a jar of dirt. I got a jar of dirt.

Back