Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go

Here is how I tied the sash.

Lay it across the front of the body then wrap the ends around, like this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then pull it tight

Then lift up the right hand side (up) and fold it flat against the body (fold)

Make a second fold in order to create the "flap" of the sash (2nd fold) then lay the remaining part of the sash down his leg (down)

Then (lay) the left half of the sash across the body and twist it when it reaches his hip (twist)

Then fold the sash back on itself where the twist is (fold) and lay it down his body with the other half (down).

Then put the belt on to keep everything in place

Then fold the "flap" down. I took the magnets off the sash and use them to keep the flap in place. You could put a coin or something heavy in the sash to weigh it down.

Finished

Hi all....

I posted a more informative post in the custom creations list but just thought I would share with you my Mr Sparrow....

Any questions please ask away.

Hope you enjoy?

Snaz (Collectagatherer)

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJNNXIYmUc&feature=plcp[/ame]

Hi all....

I posted a more informative post in the custom creations list but just thought I would share with you my Mr Sparrow....

Any questions please ask away.

Hope you enjoy?

Snaz (Collectagatherer)

Totally awesome mate!

Just got my DX06 and what a great figure it is.

Love the 'house' PotC soundtrack :)

Hey I know its not likely but if anyone is selling this figure new or used please send me a pm

Thanks a lot for the link, but it being a bid with sometime left I know its going to go up like crazy.

Is 275 a good price for this figure? and before I buy what kind of common defects or problems this figure has? If not I will be purchasing right now.

He said the only thing is the seller had to super glue the part that connected the threat to the compass. Is that a big deal?

Well if you decide to buy it, here is a replacement for the glued broken compass. I don't want to tell you to buy it cause only you can make that decision.

Also, nobody has bid on the other one yet, that is listed on ebay. :wink1:

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Tool_Hot_Toys_Pirate_Compass_p/ht1255.htm

Thanks a lot, I am going to hold out and see if I can win that bidding one, I just hope this other one doesn’t sell. Looking forward to getting this guy, he has to be the best Hot Toy figure I have seen.

Thanks a lot, I am going to hold out and see if I can win that bidding one, I just hope this other one doesn’t sell. Looking forward to getting this guy, he has to be the best Hot Toy figure I have seen.

Be patient and keep searching the Freak's market place & EBAY. You should be able to pick him up soon enough at a decent price. :)

Here is a link on ebay of current sold listings for info on price.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...RRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

GOOD LUCK :)

Back