Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha thanks

No problem :hi5:

You should hunt down Angelica too cause she is fantastic.

9416751602_f2eb1c66f6_b.jpg

Looking forward to getting this guy, he has to be the best Hot Toy figure I have seen.

I agree.

I got this figure as a gift from a very special person :) and owning it really makes me regret selling my Will & Elizabeth. This is by far one of HT's best, IMO, and the only 1/6th Jack Sparrow I'll ever need to own.

You won't regret getting it.

Jack is awesome. He really stand outs in a display. The figure, outfit and everything it comes with just ooze quality.

Got a question though, can someone tell me where in the box that wooden base should be? Seems I don't have it (got one secondhand). Always thought my display lacked something, now I know.

Last edited:
Jack is awesome. He really stand outs in a display. , but the figure, outfit and everything it comes with just oozes quality.

Got a question though, can someone tell me where in the box that wooden base should be? Seems I don't have it (got one secondhand). Always thought my display lacked something, now I know.

I think if I remember right the wooden base is at the bottom of the box behind the second foam piece.

Sure is one of the best HT figs made so far, the sculpt the clothes, accessories are all top notch.

Hey if anybody is interested I have to sell this guy, shoot me a pm if interested.

This is without a doubt one of the best figures Hot Toys has done. I need to pick one up at some point since I want to try and get all the DX line.

It really is. this had kinda lost it's wow factor for me recently up until last night when I decided to change up his pose and now I'm back to like "damn, HT did an amazing job with this one!"

This is without a doubt one of the best figures Hot Toys has done. I need to pick one up at some point since I want to try and get all the DX line.

I nabbed this figure in a trade. It was not one I had really wanted, I am not sure why either. But when it was offered I figured... why not?

Once it was offered I did research through this thread, and got really excited over the pictures I had seen. Finally the day came when it arrived in the mail... and it is spectacular. It is amazingly intricate. The only thing I had a hard time with was tying the sash and getting all his belt accessories on.

The likeness is beyond amazing, and I always find myself debating which head sculpt I want to go with. As far as the few DX figures I have, this one is the most intricate in costume and design.

Looking to buy this figure if anyone is departing with theirs.

EDIT: Scored one MIB for $215 shipped. :yess: Can't wait to have this guy in the mail.

Last edited:
Back