Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty late to the game, but here's my Jack that I got from Flosi. I'm gonna weather the sash when I muster the courage to take the belts off.

one of the best figure ht

xe39.jpg

I'm pretty late to the game, but here's my Jack that I got from Flosi. I'm gonna weather the sash when I muster the courage to take the belts off.
What are you worried about with the belts? The leather or the plastic buckles? I can assure you that both are mighty durable. I mean you always have to be somewhat careful with these figures but wich how much I've changed poses and what not, I think you'll be fine if you want to futz the belts

What are you worried about with the belts? The leather or the plastic buckles? I can assure you that both are mighty durable. I mean you always have to be somewhat careful with these figures but wich how much I've changed poses and what not, I think you'll be fine if you want to futz the belts

I meant belt, I didn't mean to pluralize. :slap I was mostly worried about the little patch that's attached by thread. I weathered the sash and got everything looking great.

Oh ok good to hear. Yea that little patch is understandable. As long as it looks like the holes they made for the thread aren't too close to the edge where it looks like any pulling would tear it you should be fine. I've seen and had some of that belt that had the holes unevenly punch and the one that tore was the one or two that had the holes punched too close to the edge

I like the serious face a big more when he's all dressed up in full gear but the smirking face when he's got no hat or jacket.

Here's my not entirely screen accurate sash, but I think it looks a lot better now that it isn't so neat looking. I'll fray the edges a bit more eventually. It's so hard to choose what face to use.

DX06 is one of the best figures HT ever made.
The head sculpt, outfit, articulation, accessories, they are all 10/10.

just got him yesterday for $200!! i cant believe how great this guy is.

its so UNDERRATED, i have dx08-12, and this dx06 blows all of them out of the water..

the accessories, stand, and headsculpt are amazing. theres just so much going on, the braids, weapons, things hanging off his belt, hes just the most realistic HT figure I've seen to date.

just got him yesterday for $200!! i cant believe how great this guy is.

its so UNDERRATED, i have dx08-12, and this dx06 blows all of them out of the water..

the accessories, stand, and headsculpt are amazing. theres just so much going on, the braids, weapons, things hanging off his belt, hes just the most realistic HT figure I've seen to date.

Congrats! Great figure.

tumblr_lihvhlepqn1qadi39o1_500.gif

Back