Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:

This turned up this morning and all I can say is....wow. I've not been collecting very long and only had several figures pass through my hands, most noteable Bank Robber Joker and Iron Man Avengers Mark VI, both I was impressed with....but wow this blows both out of the water.

Packaging is absolutely amazing, everything is so well constructed and the box is simply stunning, I will be displaying the box as well as the figure, it's THAT good. Then you open and the amazingess just continues, I can't believe how good this figure is, I hope I feel the same about all my future purchases but I am a big fan of this DX range now.....just a shame that the only other one I want that is out at the moment is Indiana Jones and I see a lot of negative things about it (I will still get it, just because I think overall it looks like a good figure and maybe I will repaint the face! ...)

Seriously though if you have any doubts over this figure then don't, just buy it and be prepared for an amazing figure, box, accessories, EVERYTHING! Even the gold ribbon tab is amazing:rotfl

:thud:

This turned up this morning and all I can say is....wow. I've not been collecting very long and only had several figures pass through my hands, most noteable Bank Robber Joker and Iron Man Avengers Mark VI, both I was impressed with....but wow this blows both out of the water.

Packaging is absolutely amazing, everything is so well constructed and the box is simply stunning, I will be displaying the box as well as the figure, it's THAT good. Then you open and the amazingess just continues, I can't believe how good this figure is, I hope I feel the same about all my future purchases but I am a big fan of this DX range now.....just a shame that the only other one I want that is out at the moment is Indiana Jones and I see a lot of negative things about it (I will still get it, just because I think overall it looks like a good figure and maybe I will repaint the face! ...)

Seriously though if you have any doubts over this figure then don't, just buy it and be prepared for an amazing figure, box, accessories, EVERYTHING! Even the gold ribbon tab is amazing:rotfl

Don't hesitate buying the Indy. I personally think the head sculpt is OK and overall package is amazing. You'll be just as blown away by it as with the jack. I know I was.

I got this guy back in Feb, so i've had him a good few months now and still he's the one i look at the most out of my collection. Everything from the hat to the boots just blows me away he's my only DX currently as most i want are to high priced now, not had chance to display him with the wheel mainly cause of space, But he truley is one to have and keep. My only gripe with mine is the fur is a little shaggy on his belt but nothing major.

i too am eyeing up Indy for my second DX then bespin luke will be my 3rd whose on P.O now.

P1000848n.jpg

P1000855n.jpg

What's a good price for this guy now in days? Does he still go for over $200?

The regular version has been available again through SSC for about a month for $239 before shipping. The EX was for about a week a few weeks ago. A few retailers still have them in stock too. Ebay prices I have seen as low as $198 shipped for one but seems to average around the $225-$250 mark. I got mine on ebay a few months ago for $220 shipped before they became available again direct.

Oh wow he has managed to hold his value quite a bit, I suppose since it is such a great figure. I might have to finally buy one then especially before Angelica pictures are actually shown as that may increase demand quite a bit.

This figure is worth every penny. Best looking figure I have and I am certain its one of the best ever made, it instantly draws me in whenever I look at my cabinet. I also plan on making stuff for him because there is so many ways you could display him.

This figure is worth every penny. Best looking figure I have and I am certain its one of the best ever made, it instantly draws me in whenever I look at my cabinet. I also plan on making stuff for him because there is so many ways you could display him.
Agreed and lots of props go well with this one; crates, treasure chests, and wenches.

My first HT and will prolly always be my favorite. Never thought I would say this, and hope my wife doesn't find out, but I am thinking about picking up a second one for a different pose.

Back