Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX06_0053.jpg

Beautiful -- looks like he's right at Disneyland.

Shame on me, I biyatched for weeks about not getting Sparrow and now that he's here I had no time to play with him this weekend. The box sitting there is simple torture... but I really want to have the time to spend to futz and whatever.

Sounds like a dud, from comments here this figure has quite stable ankles, my Jack is one of the sturdiest HT figures I've ever had where it's
not a solid plastic boot for a foot.

Just my bad luck then.Any idea what might work to stabilize the ankles?I won't bother buying a new pair of boots and pegs that MIGHT be good enough.
Maybe Stuff something down there,ill try something.

Just my bad luck then.Any idea what might work to stabilize the ankles?I won't bother buying a new pair of boots and pegs that MIGHT be good enough.
Maybe Stuff something down there,ill try something.

I was thinking that some socks might help a bit but probably not.:dunno
If youre not bothered about having a "box fresh" figure, then maybe some superglue on the ball joint to make it tighter?
Im not sure any of these would work though because I dont know what the ankles and feet look like.

I was thinking that some socks might help a bit but probably not.:dunno
If youre not bothered about having a "box fresh" figure, then maybe some superglue on the ball joint to make it tighter?
Im not sure any of these would work though because I dont know what the ankles and feet look like.

Yeah i was thinking something to stuff in there,thick fabric might work,not thin soft socks that comes with most HT figures.

Jack doesn't have any feet. It's just a joint. I believe. Mine popped off right when I moved it.

Fine now. But only real issue is the pants won't stay tucked into the boot.

The weathering is inconsistent, The one I got off eBay had almost none and the one that came with the figure had a pretty decent amount.

Yes, I think you are right. The weathering in long coat is inconsistent. But I can't believe that the difference is almost ALL or None weathering. It's a minor issue though.

Last edited:
I am having trouble keeping the hat on Jack's head. It seems a tad too small. Anyone else have this problem?

Arrived yesterday but still haven't taken I'm out of the box. Hopefully today I'll have more time. HT is rubbing me the wrong way with all these releases, re-releases and sky high prices. Guess I'm taking it out on jack?!

I am having trouble keeping the hat on Jack's head. It seems a tad too small. Anyone else have this problem?

I'd say the hat is probably the biggest "gripe" about the figure but certainly not a deal breaker. I had to push the hat on pretty good as well.

Back