Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are different sized hats. I have 3 hats, 2 fit perfectly, but one pops up, it has been made slightly smaller. The small hats are a mistake. :(

Mine just arrived at the door :yess: Man that was a long wait.
My hat is fine no issues a good fit. I also like how the book shows you where to place everything on him. But I dont like the cardboard base that much.

There are going to be some incosistancies with materials that aren't just cast.

I have two hats, one is bigger than the other. I like the smaller one because the hat hat is already big enough as is, but I gotta really push down and adjust it so it doesn't pop off.

That was actually pretty funny Ven. Nice review!

Quick and to the point. I hate the 13 minute long reviews that just drag on with someone saying..."what else" every 2 minutes.

Good job dude.

Finally opened him up and ya he's pretty awesome. I have such a LOV / HATE relationship with HT right now. Love what they do/ hate that Im poor.

just got mine, best figure of the year IMO , Question whats up with the hat it wont fit in the head properly any sugestion ???

Got my last Thursday from goodshipped first hot toys figure and first time using him, both are amazing really pleased

Back