Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine!! :rock!!
Quick pics!!

P1230500.jpg

P1230502.jpg

P1230504.jpg

Every new set of pics just show how incredible this figure is. Ultimate Sparrow- can't be topped!!

Heard back from Josh from AE - address has been fixed for UPS - should be delivered today..

AE always takes care of their customer order a HT supes and got a chip paint in the neck took care of it right away always order my box HT figure in Alter ego and thanks for givin me the jack exclusive version

AE always takes care of their customer order a HT supes and got a chip paint in the neck took care of it right away always order my box HT figure in Alter ego and thanks for givin me the jack exclusive version

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

they're a great company, they ship their toys UPS proof.

Awesome video Ven, very concise which so many fail at and spend time with ifs and buts. Love the background song...

As soon as I herd the song last year I thought that I would need to get a Michael Bolton head to fit under the Sparrow locks.
Someone has to do it

Got mine on display now, just cant stand the sash, looks and feels wrong. May have to get out the movies and watch, watch and watch to get an idea of how it should fall.

Delivered!! Won't get a chance to open it up for a few hours but looking forward to getting home and setting up Jack!!!

congrats man! glad you finally have it in your possession! :clap

Awesome video Ven, very concise which so many fail at and spend time with ifs and buts. Love the background song...

As soon as I herd the song last year I thought that I would need to get a Michael Bolton head to fit under the Sparrow locks.
Someone has to do it

Got mine on display now, just cant stand the sash, looks and feels wrong. May have to get out the movies and watch, watch and watch to get an idea of how it should fall.

or take a quick gander at this thread :wink1: might find what you're looking for there
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105025

Someone has to do it

thanks bud! and yeah man michael bolton is the ____! lol and the lonely island

don't worry man i took hours trying to get the sash right.

Back