Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good shipped is now ignoring my messages again! BAH, just wanting tracking info... he said it was all ready to go a couple of days ago- but nothing since...

Good shipped is now ignoring my messages again! BAH, just wanting tracking info... he said it was all ready to go a couple of days ago- but nothing since...

I was told mine would be ready this week, any message I sent after that has been ignored also

Busy or not. A little communication would go a long way to addressing this growing discontent. Surely he can't be oblivious to this.

I'm still waiting to hear back about this mystery 15 dollar charge.

Just checked and I ordered on 6th November.

I believe I ordered mine mid October, he dis say it would be this week, so I guess I will have to wait and see

Mine is in stock! Shipping early next week, which means I should have it the week after, usually takes a week to the uk

Congrats! Hopefully mine and everyone else comes soon too.
Still confused with him not responding to the case though.

Thanks man. I have always had good things to say about goodshipped, always been good service, but the lake of communication is strange, as is ignoring your case,

Hi Jay,

forget the message. I thought you have outstanding for your order._

yeah. already shipped. will send you tracker tomorrow when I go back to office.

Smile ^^
Leo

Looks like he is awake and responding now. At last!

Back