Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
012-3.jpg
Holy crap!

:panic:

This is pretty much the pinnacle of 1/6 right here. :clap

I got the hat on with no fuss and it feels so much studier then everybody led me to believe :cuckoo:

I haven't really had a good play with him yet but he looks so damn good!

I understand the favor for Reeve's Superman in some of the reviewing I've seen out their for best figure of 2011, but as much as that figure is a great depiction of Reeves at long last, it is nowhere near the display of Hot Toys' abilities and craftsmanship that Jack is. So many details for them to catch, so many that they did catch, a hard balance of depicting things just right. Yes the coat color's off and that Hat's a bit meh, but with everything else they got and got so right, they can be overlooked and still add up to more than Supes has to study. I'd say Indy is probably one of the closest to Jack in terms of details to capture.

This is pretty much the pinnacle of 1/6 right here. :clap

I got the hat on with no fuss and it feels so much studier then everybody led me to believe :cuckoo:

I haven't really had a good play with him yet but he looks so damn good!

I'm so jealous right now :monkey2

Can I come over and play with Jack please? I'll bring beer and snacks :D :lol

Thanks. :)

It's surprisingly hard to get the camera lined up so that a figure is looking right at it. :banghead

Back