Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got jack today! WOW what a figure!!!!

009-9.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-3.jpg

Sigh...tell me about it! REALLY wished I just paid the extra £10-20. I wouldve had this ages ago!:lol
Never again.

For e its sort of a crap shoot. I save literally hundreds of dollars in savings with all the HT i buy from my local retailer. They get them when sideshow ships them and as you know sometimes that takes forever.

However lately it seems like waiting is the way to go. I got the less warped Indy heads, the long pegs for Cap and it looks like the early Predator Classics were like half painted. Sometimes waiting for later batches and saving money is worth more than having a defective run version a few weeks early.

Plus the excitement really only lasts a week or so then its onto the next so i figure waiting... I can do that sometimes.

With Jack though I didn't want to wait. I ordered him from TA. Got the SS exclusive version too!

Lucky bums! I'm assuming you both went with expedited from toys2..I went regular shipping :slap Won't have Jack until Monday!

LOL it's only an extra two bucks and change for xpresspost:rotfl

I always get xpresspost. It's too cheap not to get!:lecture

Oh and Jack has sailed in to his home port :yess:

LOL it's only an extra two bucks and change for xpresspost:rotfl

I always get xpresspost. It's too cheap not to get!:lecture

Oh and Jack has sailed in to his home port :yess:

I did try out Xpresspot before when I bought my New Goblin and they rang my doorbell at 7AM for me to sign for it!!! I was SOOOOO pissed! At least when I order regular post my regular mailman dude just leaves it outside my door usually around 3PM.

For people that ordered from Toys2, when did you pre order? I still haven't received a shipping notification or an email back from them.

For people that ordered from Toys2, when did you pre order? I still haven't received a shipping notification or an email back from them.

A very long time ago. Within the first week or two of it becoming available.

I did try out Xpresspot before when I bought my New Goblin and they rang my doorbell at 7AM for me to sign for it!!! I was SOOOOO pissed! At least when I order regular post my regular mailman dude just leaves it outside my door usually around 3PM.

I don't have to sign for any of my xpresspost packages from toys2. If I miss it they just leave it on my door step.

They also come after noon.

Back