Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the whole costume is different from the first movie to the sequels, since they didnt keep any of the costumes or props from the first movie. Everything of Captain Jacks costume had to be remade for the sequels. They talk about that in the making of features on Dead Mans Chest.

Yes they remade it but Penny also says they hunted down the fabrics, his sash was especially tricky. The coat wasn't the exact same one eah movie but the fabric and style are.

Well the Medi hat is already reprinted, the original is almost black, but I will probably touch up the blacks in it, there's like a bluish tint to them in the photo. It's an easy and fun paint job to do so I don't mind if it needs more work, the coat was trickier.

I see. Well, good luck on that finishing touch. Yeah, saw the transition of the color for your coat there and I think you really nailed it for the last time.:hi5: Lookin' forward to the hat man. :wink1:

I noticed TA had a couple in stock so I cancelled my AE order and went with TA... Mine would have been in AE's second batch, but now I should be getting this, maybe, before Christmas. :pray:

Should be a good way to round out my 2011 purchases...

Jack3.jpg

Best pic I've seen - can really see Depp

i got mine last week this thing is kickass i havnt even took it out the box it looks so good i dont want to touch it lol

Got mine the other day. Awesome figure! I was surprised that deck flooring was so cheap looking. Basically just a sticker that looks like wood. From the pictures I saw it looked really nice. Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah they are shipping out today, but Im still waiting for a shipping notification....or at least for my order on the site to say "Shipped/Completed" :lol

Still waiting on my confirmation as well! I actually went into the store yesterday hoping to take one home, but alas, I was a day early :slap So I just paid mine off, including shipping, then and there as opposed to driving back...should have it Monday :pray:

Still waiting on my confirmation as well! I actually went into the store yesterday hoping to take one home, but alas, I was a day early :slap So I just paid mine off, including shipping, then and there as opposed to driving back...should have it Monday :pray:

Do you have the option of just picking it up and saving on shipping?

Back