Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes as in this figure is better and more realistic then any children Hot Toys employees will be capable of conceiving within their own real life families. :lol

226630_167107926684539_138228759572456_428862_6630754_n.jpg

[/Img]

"Hey mate. Ever wondered why the rum's always gone?"

"..."

"Hello."

"..."

"BOO!"

"..."

"Damn outdated figures of myself. Listen up boys and gals. Captain Jack Sparrow wants all of you to NOT buy me old figures, savvy? If you do, there'd be dangers along the way. And you'd highly regret it. Don't think so? Well don't doubt the doubters mate, or you might end up in Davy Jones' locker. Take what you can. Give nothin' back!"

:monkey3

I'm seriously thinking about ordering a 2nd now. One smiley face with coat and hat, one serious face and vest just like that pic.

Wow these new pics make my old Jack look like ____. Looks like I'm going to have not only get this but see if I can get a parted out Jack body and head to redress my AWE Jack. I love that he is short to size but now I want them to go back and redo Will, Elizabeth and Davy.

I'm seriously thinking about ordering a 2nd now. One smiley face with coat and hat, one serious face and vest just like that pic.

I almost dropped between 300-325 for the old Jack Sparrow and talked myself out of it. After seeing these side by side comparisons I'm glad I did, and PO'd another 1 of these for cheaper :rock

Last edited:
I almost dropped between 300-325 for the old Jack Sparrow and talked myself out of it. After seeing these side by side comparisons I'm glad I did, and PO'd another 1 of these for cheaper :rock

For every Mk I, Blade, Wolvie etc that we newbs missed out on MSRP, along comes a DX Jack or Mk IV or Mk II to even up the ledger a bit :wink1: I'm not a completist - if I had one of the original regular Jacks I'd be flipping that baby ASAP and picking up two of these beauties.

2011 has been insane for out-of-sight HT releases. I feel like a kid with a mountain of candy in his bedroom who opens the closet and finds more freakin' candy.

For every Mk I, Blade, Wolvie etc that we newbs missed out on MSRP, along comes a DX Jack or Mk IV or Mk II to even up the ledger a bit :wink1: I'm not a completist - if I had one of the original regular Jacks I'd be flipping that baby ASAP and picking up two of these beauties.

2011 has been insane for out-of-sight HT releases. I feel like a kid with a mountain of candy in his bedroom who opens the closet and finds more freakin' candy.

You're absolutely right. Blade was the only 1/6 HT grail I felt I must have, and I was fortunate enough to score 1 from a fellow freak. As much as I'd like to get the Mk I & Mark II, I've just been too blown away with newer fig's like Jack, Bruce Lee, Thor, Odin, Mark VI, Mark V, Mark II AUV to drop 300-500 on the old ones.

I guess I picked a good year to start collecting :rock

You're absolutely right. Blade was the only 1/6 HT grail I felt I must have, and I was fortunate enough to score 1 from a fellow freak. As much as I'd like to get the Mk I & Mark II, I've just been too blown away with newer fig's like Jack, Bruce Lee, Thor, Odin, Mark VI, Mark V, Mark II AUV to drop 300-500 on the old ones.

I guess I picked a good year to start collecting :rock

You sure did. We are in the Renaissance of 1/6 figures. How sweet it is!

You sure did. We are in the Renaissance of 1/6 figures. How sweet it is!

Yessir! Initially, I thought I'd be acquiring more SSC pieces and would just mix in a fe 1/6 figures here & there but it's working out to be the exact opposite. Mix in a few customs from fellow Freaks and I'm in 1\6 overdrive. :panic:

0516-00487-001b14.jpg

don't know if you guys know. some interesting facts.

1) dx jack uses the slim body similar as MJ's.
2) the hair is not molded. its made of rubber similar to predators. so you could style it and it looks better.
3) the ship's wheel is not made of wood. it's plastic.
4) they are using a new p.e.r.s system on dx06.
5) the fur around his waist is made of real marten fur
6) sword and belt buckles are real metal

facts are taken from the article.

:exactly::goodpost:

2) the hair is not molded. its made of rubber similar to predators. so you could style it and it looks better.

WTF ? :mad: where does it say that? I want a direct translation

0516-00487-001b14.jpg

Deep also request HT to remove the tatoo on the figure hands. :panic:

0516-00487-001b14.jpg

What a difference! Shows you what a better head sculpt and a smaller body can do to improve things. :D

I'm in the UK. Can anyone recommend a trust worthy ebay seller/site to order this from?

Last edited:
Back