Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use studio sunny on ebay to get HT figs to the UK. He always has the figs as soon as they are released and they always arrive within 2 weeks. I've bought about 9 figs and not once been charged import/tax etc. I've never used them but ABC Express (also ebay) seem very reliable too.

Edit: looks like studio sunny has changed his name to chinapopbot :)

Awe crap, that Milk shot makes me really want this figure. Damn it. :mad:

Shoud have stayed out of this thread.

I use studio sunny on ebay to get HT figs to the UK. He always has the figs as soon as they are released and they always arrive within 2 weeks. I've bought about 9 figs and not once been charged import/tax etc. I've never used them but ABC Express (also ebay) seem very reliable too.

Edit: looks like studio sunny has changed his name to chinapopbot :)

Ah, right I just used him under that name the other day to purchase some Indy parts. Took a fair old time to get shipped to me, but it got there in the end. :lol

I'll look both of them up. :D Thanks.

Another question. Is It really worth pre ordering this, especially on eBay? Do you really save that much money? I've never pre ordered before you see.

Another question. Is It really worth pre ordering this, especially on eBay? Do you really save that much money? I've never pre ordered before you see.

:horror Yessss.
Pre-ordering insures you'll not only reserve a figure in a limited stock, but also insures you'll get it for the original list price. When figures are released and start selling fast the prices raise quickly. So pre-ordering is definitely the way to go. :peace

Bad news: the ship's wheel is not made of wood. it's plastic.:slap

Good news: sword and belt buckles are real metal. :lol

Bad news: the ship's wheel is not made of wood. it's plastic.:slap

Good news: sword and belt buckles are real metal. :lol

I don't know if it's bad news - with the type of weathering effect applied to it I'm not sure whether it being made of wood would've been an improvement. Definitely want to be able to display this without the nameplate though.

I don't know if it's bad news - with the type of weathering effect applied to it I'm not sure whether it being made of wood would've been an improvement. Definitely want to be able to display this without the nameplate though.

Yup, nameplate is a no no. It must go.

226630_167107926684539_138228759572456_428862_6630754_n.jpg

I fall into the camp that doesn't think this is a very good Depp likeness, but cheesus crust what an improvement. That original figure is awful.

Lontentoys is pretty reliable too. I have ordered 4 figures from him so far and never had any problem.

As long as you are clear on what preorder means from eBay sellers. Not sure about now but read plenty of times where ppl assumed preorder gets them the figure the moment it gets released in HK but it's actually not from the first run of VIP stock that they fill your preorders as they sell those on the spot for more but the second normal release a few weeks later that they draw the preorders for. Ask the seller to be sure.

:borg:

Back