Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my last flex pay on my dx bruce lee was over in december and it just shipped LOL. can't count on anything. Still waiting for my ghost rider and it's no where in sight. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping its releases this month like sideshow says after they pushed him back 2 months now.

The last Flexpay payment is August 20th. I'm hoping it ships right around there.

my last flex pay on my dx bruce lee was over in december and it just shipped LOL. can't count on anything. Still waiting for my ghost rider and it's no where in sight. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping its releases this month like sideshow says after they pushed him back 2 months now.

exactly....usually Hot Toys rarely ships when they say they will....I usually give them a 1 or 2 month buffer...

this will be epic the movie and the figure i will own captain jack. so excited for this release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever done Flexpay for a HT figure. And they've already moved it back a month. :(

When was Ghost Rider supposed to ship, btw?

225582_165316433530355_138228759572456_417805_1251088_n.jpg

I can't wait to see it in person

You do realize he is shipping from Sideshow at the end of the month right?

I hate the way a figure like this comes out and I can't wait for the months between now and release time to flash past. Sometimes it's like I measure time in terms of a release schedule :lol.

Just thought about how much the very first version of Jack will lose in value now. DX is simply superior in every part.
Cannibal Jack on the other hand makes still kind of sence. If I owned the first version Id try to sell it as fast as possible and get a 2nd DX while its cheap...

Just thought about how much the very first version of Jack will lose in value now. DX is simply superior in every part.
Cannibal Jack on the other hand makes still kind of sence. If I owned the first version Id try to sell it as fast as possible and get a 2nd DX while its cheap...

That's music to the ears of people like me new to the hobby and missed out on the older figures :rock

I think once this movie actually comes out it is going to reboost interest of POTC, and boost the sale of it's merchandise. Do you think it is possible for this piece to sell out once the movie comes out, or soon after?

And I am new to collecting... I have this piece on order. Does DX mean it has greater articulation/ more changeable parts?

I want to see the smiling face. Faster.
FASTER.

Do you think it will release before flex pay starts for sideshow? Say they release the prototype in July (of the smiling face) will a month or so be enough to produce them?

I like, but he seems a tad TOO serious for sparrow. He never really had that "I'm going to kill you" look on his face that I remember.

Back