Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
232428v53uuvwinwyvhtu4.jpg

I just realized that the POTC badge was not at the bottom of the wheel.
Perhaps it's removable? Or is it just the composition of the picture (didn't reveal low enough on the wheel)?

pre-ordered x2 Jack Sparrows!! soo excited!

Congrats! :clap

I am going to order a second one myself. The promo pics look great! :panic:

You lucky, lucky bastards :)

In years to come this will be one of those figures that people will beg, borrow and steal to get a hold of one. Are you guys going to be displaying both, or keeping one in the bag?

You lucky, lucky bastards :)

In years to come this will be one of those figures that people will beg, borrow and steal to get a hold of one. Are you guys going to be displaying both, or keeping one in the bag?

I haven't decided yet if I will be displaying both, but I would like too. It will all depend on if I have the room at the time it is released. Right now, I have the DX Bruce Lee EX version and I can't display him yet until I can create some more room.

I have enough serious looking guys on my shelf. I'm digging the serious sculpt for what it is, but I'd be looking at displaying mine with the smiling sculpt (which will be solid win).

Back