Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They havent gotten the message with all the constant whining about "Wheres Superman?" I doubt theyll listen about a simple thing like a tattoo. :lol

Well thats talking about a whole product.

Hot Toys are normally good with tattoos so there is a chance that they have missed this and informing them will make them be all like, "holy ____, how did we miss that! Get on that now!" :panic:

but may push the price up...its already pricey enough. Covering his whole body in tattoos is pointless unless you plan on posing him topless.

if they really wanted to go all out, they'd do his full back and arms tattoos.

If they really wanted to go all out, they'd give him the scars from the Curse deleted scene.

but may push the price up...its already pricey enough. Covering his whole body in tattoos is pointless unless you plan on posing him topless.

The price won't change, it's never changed for additions made after an item's gone up for preorder, maybe some shops might, but a place like Sideshow will stay the same and if you've got an order in, most places honor your order price even if they jack up cost to new customers.

While were at it they can add chest, back, forearm, leg and nose hair to it as well! I want to be able to see the individual hairs growing out of his nose when I look at him close up! :yess: Those toes better have a couple of hairs growing out of the top of them too! :pray:

SNSGUY

While were at it they can add chest, back, forearm, leg and nose hair to it as well! I want to be able to see the individual hairs growing out of his nose when I look at him close up! :yess: Those toes better have a couple of hairs growing out of the top of them too! :pray:

SNSGUY

Uhm all I can say is..goodluck haha! :lol

Is anyone here from the UK and ordering this from Sideshow? I've tried to use their email enquiry malarkey to ask how much shipping would be, and I don't know If It's my browser, but every time I submit the request It just show a 404 error not found message.

So has anyone got a wild guess of how much It will be?

Who says they have to explore new territory. If anything, retreading the same waters makes more sense. After awhile the mythological stuff will start to seem rediculous. With good writers, you can have just more pirates like Jack and Barbossa and Blackbeard and have an entertaining story. The key is good writing, if that's there, I really don't think there's a limit to how many movies they can make about Pirates that wouldn't be entertaining.

You just made no sense; your argument could be turned around as well, retreading the same waters makes no sense. And my argument would be the same as yours, "the key is good writing...," and if exploring new territories leads to new adventures and newer freshers ideas, with good writing, it can be "entertaining."
:dunno

I know I'm excited about this figure because everday I stop by to look through all the official pics again.

This is going to be a long, long wait....:impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :impatient::thud:

Back