Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Authorized US sellers WILL be getting the version that contains the long telescope via Sideshow. Confirmed it this morning.

On the other hand, if you're planning on buying from a Chinese eBay seller, you may not be getting the extra piece as it is exclusive for USA and Japan distribution only.

Hope that helps!

I know I'm excited about this figure because everday I stop by to look through all the official pics again.

This is going to be a long, long wait....:impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :impatient::thud:

I'm right there with you buddy. I have this picture on my phone and monitor and I'm not afraid to admit it.

104411rpwpoz3x5kbp7nwb-2.jpg

Authorized US sellers WILL be getting the version that contains the long telescope via Sideshow. Confirmed it this morning.

On the other hand, if you're planning on buying from a Chinese eBay seller, you may not be getting the extra piece as it is exclusive for USA and Japan distribution only.

Hope that helps!

So just to make sure, Big Bad Toy Store is getting the scope?

Picky?
Seriously, I can't watch the pics without seeing this!
I have never seen a head so undersized..
It's the first thing that we learn in an artistic school
prop2.jpg

Yes the head is to small. But if it were the correct size, and then you put on the hair and hat, it would be ginormus with the materials at 1/6 scale.

HT wont make the head any bigger than it is.

In case nobody has reported it, Cornerstore Comics confirmed with me this morning the WILL be getting the long telescope extra with the JS figures they are sending out.

Yes the head is to small. But if it were the correct size, and then you put on the hair and hat, it would be ginormus with the materials at 1/6 scale.

HT wont make the head any bigger than it is.

Shame because I find myself slightly tiring from some of their more 'pin headed' figures. Jack doesn't look too bad in certain photos size wise, but I wish It was larger. I don't think once you have the bulk of the cloths on that a slightly larger head wouldn't look too big.

All in all still a beautiful figure though. :D

In case nobody has reported it, Cornerstore Comics confirmed with me this morning the WILL be getting the long telescope extra with the JS figures they are sending out.

They posted above. :hi5:

But thats great news as I dont care about the long telescope really and Im getting two of them so off to ebay they go :lol

They posted above. :hi5:

But thats great news as I dont care about the long telescope really and Im getting two of them so off to ebay they go :lol

lol So they did post! I was about 20 pages behind on this topic and was admittedly too lazy to look for it. :monkey3

Does shipping and handling cost about the same with SSC and BBTS. I don;t live in California so it doesn't apply to me. The reason I'm asing is because it's only $10 for me to get it from SSC but if the shipping and handling is more with SSC then I'll stick with BBTS.

SNSGUY

I'm right there with you buddy. I have this picture on my phone and monitor and I'm not afraid to admit it.

104411rpwpoz3x5kbp7nwb-2.jpg

HT best ever figure.

Very well could be. I just can't stop thinking this figure is going to be on the same level for me as my Leonidas.

My most anticipated figures for this year were the Mark IV, and Sparrow. The Mark IV definitely didn't disappoint but this figure looks to beat it out. I'm thinking figure of the year material....

Very well could be. I just can't stop thinking this figure is going to be on the same level for me as my Leonidas.

My most anticipated figures for this year were the Mark IV, and Sparrow. The Mark IV definitely didn't disappoint but this figure looks to beat it out. I'm thinking figure of the year material....

Im pretty sure this is figure of the year for me as well.

Man...I'm in a real fixed... Which should i get Mark vi or jack sparrow? Mind u.. I haven't got any iron mans or jack sparrows. This will be my first hot toys in almost 3 years.

Does shipping and handling cost about the same with SSC and BBTS. I don;t live in California so it doesn't apply to me. The reason I'm asing is because it's only $10 for me to get it from SSC but if the shipping and handling is more with SSC then I'll stick with BBTS.

SNSGUY

Does anyone have an answer to this?

That's my advice too.

You could start selling plasma now and by the time Sparrow comes out you should be covered.

But if one had to choose I would go with Sparrow, it would be a tough choice though.

Back