Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ween is correct.

I'm on Flexpay; The last payment is July 20th, so hopefully right around there.

Is shipping caculated into your last payment? Also any clue what it will be around considering it don't tell u when u order.

Ok, sounds like CSC is correct and Alter Ego is wrong, unless AE defies mandate, if Sideshow says only in the U.S., then that's got to be the decree of Hot Toys.

So now the Limied Edition is an Exclusive?

Why didn't they do that from the beginning? :dunno

I really have no idea if I'm getting the telescope or not. I ordered from a retailer who gets their stock through Sideshow, so I think I'm good... I think...

Few new (I think?) pics courtesy of Hot Toys Community over on Facebook:

217585_162228920505773_138228759572456_398421_3778780_n.jpg

Amazing, but still feels a little samurai to me.
Regarding the telescope of doom, I think it should be noted, that
when this went up for Pre-order on SS it was NOT clear they couldn't ship it to non US addresses. To me anyway. Because this just does not make any sense from a retailer who prides themselves with an international order service.

EDIT: Oh hang on.. Just noticed this.. Sideshow are not selling the DX at all now to international customers? Are they selling this figure at all to their non US customers? With or without the ridiculous telescope?What about all their international customers who pre-ordered? This is awful service, anyone from SS like to come in and set the record straight on this? To all you US based collectors, trust me you would not be happy if the tables were turned. And not because of a silly extra piece of plastic.
:mad:

screen-capture-16.png

Last edited:
EDIT: Oh hang on.. Just noticed this.. Sideshow are not selling the DX at all now to international customers? Are they selling this figure at all to their non US customers? With or without the ridiculous telescope?What about all their international customers who pre-ordered? This is awful service, anyone from SS like to come in and set the record straight on this? To all you US based collectors, trust me you would not be happy if the tables were turned. And not because of a silly extra piece of plastic

Sideshow has an Exc with the telescope that can only be sent to US addresses. They also have the regular version without the telescope that can be sent everywhere. And I wouldn't blame Sideshow since I doubt it was their decision.

Im really debating on whether not i will be getting this figure. Is the $257 price tag worth it?
and when will this figure be released? november?

Im really debating on whether not i will be getting this figure. Is the $257 price tag worth it?
and when will this figure be released? november?

A year or so after it's release another collector will be asking himself a similar question "$500 ..is it really worth getting?, wish i had bought it at retail price when it just came out:("

...If you have the money for it...GET IT!

This one looks ULTIMATE- I have mine preordered...this is one to be really admired....why the complaints abiut the rudder I don't know- just awesome!

I got one from CSC and AE for around $230 shipped to Dacula, GA....SS doesn't give a discount so it will be close to $250 when it's all said and done on the flex pay....

Back