Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Boy! I hope the box comes with a shiny gold exclusive sticker now! :lol

CTjUq.png

I cant wait till they release the pictures of the updated smirking face sculpt. Then we will have something else to talk about instead of the dang telescope.

I hope that guy that puts his on a doily for in-hand pics buys this and poses his with the telescope for a few pictures.

Sideshow has an Exc with the telescope that can only be sent to US addresses. They also have the regular version without the telescope that can be sent everywhere. And I wouldn't blame Sideshow since I doubt it was their decision.

Where is the pre-order for the regular version, I couldn't see it anymore?
:dunno
And I don't blame Sideshow, but they should protect their customer base.
This is a really good way of pissing off your customers outside the US and driving them to other sellers.
:monkey4

Where is the pre-order for the regular version, I couldn't see it anymore?
:dunno
And I don't blame Sideshow, but they should protect their customer base.
This is a really good way of pissing off your customers outside the US and driving them to other sellers.
:monkey4

If you just type in Jack Sparrow in the search box at the top of the page they will both come up.

But the other sellers can't ship overseas either (or at least they are not supposed to.) Blame HT not Sideshow or CSC or any of the stores.

As a smart European that I am, I am thinking about ordering a 2nd regular one, which I will sell later and buy a looooong telescope from the extra money. So pissed that I missed on the toyanxiety opportunity.

Edit:

If someone would be willing to help out a fellow freak and sell me a long telescope, I would highly appreciate.:1-1:

As a smart European that I am, I am thinking about ordering a 2nd regular one, which I will sell later and buy a looooong telescope from the extra money. So pissed that I missed on the toyanxiety opportunity.

Edit:

If someone would be willing to help out a fellow freak and sell me a long telescope, I would highly appreciate.:1-1:

Will part with this one for 125$.:rotfl
telescopesam1.jpg

Back