Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the same thing. You can replicate this exact scene with the telescope for the most part. Pretty cool. I think it's something I'll do if I do pick this up. Since it has been pushed back to third quarter, I think I can safely snag it.

I've got some questions about Toys2 though. So is it free to cancel pre orders? Also, someone mentioned how Toys2 gets their shipment in well before Sideshow. Why is this and is this true? Finally, will theirs come with the telescope? I don't know about you guys, but I think the telescope is a great accessory. It's really big and looks great.

I have ordered from toys2 and they have been amazing. Eric is a stand-up guy. However, if you pre-order and you cancel, you will be charged 10% for "administration and handling fees of cancellation" and refunded 90%. I have emailed Eric regarding the telescope and I have yet to hear back. Hopefully he gets that version, but even if he doesn't its not big deal...I am buying this figure for the figure, not some long ass telescope;)

More appropriately, Hot Toys ____ed up again, and perhaps to some extent, Sideshow.

It shouldn't be hard for a company to say, if you want this, here's where you can buy it, rather than say limited to our 2 primary markets, cuz that doesn't sound limited at all :lol

In terms of where you can buy it, or what it is? As far as what it is, it's a gag from the 3rd film.

JACK1.jpg

Exactly! They ____ed up again on this annoucement! :slap This is just unfair for the rest of the fans. :gah: Anyway, I'm not sure why did they include it cause this telescope is from AWE & not OST..unless he use this weird telescope again to show off @ OST haha! :nana:

My first HT figure was AWE Jack Sparrow. It was enough to get me addicted to HT. And 1:6 scale. You are venturing down a dark path my friend. But a very enjoyable one non the less. :nana: :hi5:

Awesome, haha... I only get money once a year, so I'm saving around $700-$800 for Sweeney Todd, Batman and Joker('89) :clap

then I'll be selling one of my guitars for Baby Doll from Sucker Punch and or Alice from Resident Evil. :monkey3

From the looks of this picture, Jack keeps both eyes open whilst looking through the excessively long telescope.

I thought that he had both of his eyes opened in that scene. This shoots down those who were saying that it would look stupid with both eyes opened and they would have to make something happen with the second face for it to look good. It will look exactly like the scene! :yess:

I think it's become more of an issue for those who thought it didn't matter that they may not get that the telescope then people would like to admit. :wink1:

I want to make sure I get it so I re-ordered through sideshow. It's my first time so I ended up getting $10 off which makes it only $8 more then BBTS. That's nothing to make sure I get it and don't have to worry about there being a problem with the figure. If there is it will get taken care of quickly. Better safe then sorry. I've had good luck with BBTS in the past but this time I get a bad feeling about it. Gotta go with your inklings! :)

SNSGUY

I want to make sure I get it so I re-ordered through sideshow. It's my first time so I ended up getting $10 off which makes it only $8 more then BBTS. That's nothing to make sure I get it and don't have to worry about there being a problem with the figure. If there is it will get taken care of quickly. Better safe then sorry. I've had good luck with BBTS in the past but this time I get a bad feeling about it. Gotta go with your inklings! :)

SNSGUY
As of now, only SSC and AE are listing the long telescope as included accessories.

Let the record reflect, I think the correct term is periscope, not telescope.
Not that I'm an expert an anything nautical. ;)

So long as we all keep to the code, people.

Awesome, haha... I only get money once a year, so I'm saving around $700-$800 for Sweeney Todd, Batman and Joker('89) :clap

then I'll be selling one of my guitars for Baby Doll from Sucker Punch and or Alice from Resident Evil. :monkey3

Sounds like a plan! Ive been selling off a bunch of my cluttering stuff, like my Marvel Legends, 3 3/4" Star Wars and other stuff to pic up some of the past HT that Ive missed. Im still looking for more stuff to sell :lol

Exactly! They ____ed up again on this annoucement! :slap This is just unfair for the rest of the fans. :gah: Anyway, I'm not sure why did they include it cause this telescope is from AWE & not OST..unless he use this weird telescope again to show off @ OST haha! :nana:

That's why it's not a standard accessory, I don't think it's in OST but just a bonus for the big Jack fans who'd enjoy it.

Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley...
Ragetti: Parley?
Jack Sparrow: That's the one. Parley. Parley.
Pintel: Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley".
Jack Sparrow: That would be the French.

This is the first hot toy I've been able to jump on that I think will be an instant classic. :hi5:

Now the question is do I buy one or two? :rotfl

Back