Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley...
Ragetti: Parley?
Jack Sparrow: That's the one. Parley. Parley.
Pintel: Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley".
Jack Sparrow: That would be the French.

Latin based of course. Inventors of mayonnaise.

I like mayonnaise :)

Anyone had pre-ordered from eBay? I've a doubt. If you pre-order one from there, you have to pay at the same time you purchase it or you could pay once it arrives???

Hi-Res

104203gd5g001ygtoazzka.jpg

104411rpwpoz3x5kbp7nwb.jpg

104451j3888uwyp89tkdgu.jpg

104545h27h32ue5em1d3uu.jpg

1046111fbzbdgm9bsztrnf.jpg

Wood panel floor included
1046402o3hpl9v0p0hzkxz.jpg

104654qnzndq5jj0jpnzv3.jpg

1047042ifas3f4f23bx2bf.jpg

Thanks for the pics!! Do you have any more?

Boots look amazing, really really impressive.

Also, can't wait to see the second head.

Anyone had pre-ordered from eBay? I've a doubt. If you pre-order one from there, you have to pay at the same time you purchase it or you could pay once it arrives???

PRE-ORDER FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY!! Seriously, only use eBay for sold out items, not Pre orders, as it's actually against their policy to sell an item you don't have in hand. May be a few bucks more, but you're covered. SSC has the flex pay, so that helps as well.

This figure is amazing, I can't wait to get this. A lot of my friends love my AWE Jack but the Dx blows that away. The attention to detail is awesome & the paint & sculpt is near perfect. There's always a few things you can pull but what figure is there that you can't. This is as good as it gets :)

Man thay figure looks spot on. This is a definately must have. Is he on a slim TT?

I was thinking, they should have included a bottle of rum with the hands to hold it.

I am by no means the biggest Pirates OTC fan but this figure is just too exquisite to ignore.
It's flippen amazing! I may even put a pre order on this before Thor which is saying a lot!!

anybody know what the little head is hanging next to his sword is?

His mother's head, in AWE, Jack asks his dad, how's mom, and Teague holds up here shrunken head. Apparently Jack decided to add it to his goodies, you can see it on his belt in the closing scenes of AWE.

Back