Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he's been pushed to 3rd quarter: july august september. Hmm, would've prefered the original 2nd q, but it's nice to have the time to gather money :D

You been here a long time. Should know better. Gotta have something to argue about errr discuss until the figure is released. :)

I guess its just wishfull thinking on my part. Let the endless, mindless chatter continue.... :wink1:

Except Toy2 shipping is $20+ to the U.S. As far as total cost, they're usually the same as Sideshow in the end for U.S. customers.

I still find I save about $5-10, but its the getting it two months quicker that's the big selling point for me.

Sideshow's still good for this one, I got to use $110 in reward points and since I don't buy SS products anymore they were going to waste.

Indy is a 3Q release.....I don't expect this to arrive before Indy. That said, all the issues with Indy anything is possible I suppose.

sorry....I did scroll back pages but can't find an answer..probably missed it!

So on Facebook, HT's have announced that 'US and Japan region' will get a bonus telescope with the figure. Not an 'exclusive version'...just that ALL figures in these regions will have it.

Sideshow already have a pic of the telescope up.

Does anyone know how this affects various US distributors like BigBadToystore ? Will they also receive the telescope or do they get their supplies through a HK/Chinese distributor and hence won't receive?

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Blackbeard. I can't wait to see how he turns out.

BlackbeardHIGHRES.jpg

Arrr.

Guessing about as Long as we had to wait to get the HT barbossa.

Blackbeard definitely won't come out until after the film's release mainly because I bet there will be accessories or something on BB that could give away the plot or ruin the movie..you never know ;) but yea I'm hoping HT does a Barbossa or Blackbeard!

I'd probably buy a Barbossa -- but only a pirate one, not a royal navy one. Maybe a Blackbeard. I'd have to see the movie first. Start getting too many, and I'd have to go back to look for a Davy Jones -- which is expensive ... so I may just stick with Sparrow and Barbossa.

SnakeDoc

So on Facebook, HT's have announced that 'US and Japan region' will get a bonus telescope with the figure. Not an 'exclusive version'...just that ALL figures in these regions will have it.

Does anyone know how this affects various US distributors like BigBadToystore ? Will they also receive the telescope or do they get their supplies through a HK/Chinese distributor and hence won't receive?

The one on SS doesn't say Sideshow EX, but shows the telescope. Hm...not to sure, maybe just hasn't been properly updated. I mean, is there a non "EX" version to pre order?

sorry....I did scroll back pages but can't find an answer..probably missed it!

Still waiting on confirmation, coming after the weekend I'd say. I'd normally go with BBTS, but neither they nor SS allow up-front payment. With the Aussie dollar buying 105 US cents, I'm keen to funnel as much 1/6 cash out of my account as possible :)

hmm thanks for the info guys....glad to see it wasn't just me that was confused :D

Back