Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX Spec + Pics

Kojun's original custom came with a wheel. I suspect that was his doing here.

I think It's a good choice. It really sets off the figure well.

Re: Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX

Yeah, not depp at all.

The specs list a head sculpt of his mother ?!?!?!

Is that like a shrunken head on the charm hanging from his head??

Re: Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX

Yeah, not depp at all.

IMo thats the best shot of the lot, and the only one that looks a lot like Depp. The rest are halfway there, but not %100

Eventhough I already have the AWE version, I'm still gonna get this DX version. Still confuse though, if I should sell the old version cause it will be redundant if both of them will be displayed together or just keep it..Hmm??

Well I've already got the first two versions, and I've decided to keep them as well as get this.

Yeah, I'm a right saddo. :lol:

Eventhough I already have the AWE version, I'm still gonna get this DX version. Still confuse though, if I should sell the old version cause it will be redundant if both of them will be displayed together or just keep it..Hmm??

Here we go again :lol

Well I've already got the first two versions, and I've decided to keep them as well as get this.

Yeah, I'm a right saddo. :lol:

Good for you then. I'm also thinking of getting a Cannibal version in case the prices of the old versions sink just for the sake of completing his 3 versions so that I won't have to sell my AWE..that's just me hoping. :pray:

This is unreal! I'm sold, and such an early release date!! Woo!

Good for you then. I'm also thinking of getting a Cannibal version in case the prices of the old versions sink just for the sake of completing his 3 versions so that I won't have to sell my AWE..that's just me hoping. :pray:

Personally I love the cannibal version. The head with the makeup was so, so Jack.
I ended up cleaning the make-up off and just using it that way as I was so impressed with the likeness.

The resemblance to Depp is definitely stronger in these pics. The wheel is a fantastic addition. Already putting funds aside for this one!

:horror Wow the likeness is amazing , Hot Toys Nailed it again , i wonder if the smiling sculpt is still in devolopment ? I thought the original pic was awesome . Thats why is blurred out :dunno

For a DX i thought it would have a few more accessories not just a wheel , but i'm really liking the figure now and might pick this up :panic:

The layers of clothes is insane :horror

The resemblance to Depp is definitely stronger in these pics. The wheel is a fantastic addition. Already putting funds aside for this one!

Same here :D

The specs list a head sculpt of his mother ?!?!?!

Is that like a shrunken head on the charm hanging from his head??

It's from AWE, Teague holds up Jack's mom's head shrunken on string, at the end of the movie Jack has it hanging from his belt on the left side and still has it on him in OST.

Back