Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX Spec + Pics

Awesome, bought.

Re: Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX

HOLY. ****. :thud:

AHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA YESSS

*ahem*

Looks amazing.

Regarding the second head. Smiley face was great before, hope they'll leave it the same or improve it and not change the whole expression.

PS: Let me get this straight, are they saying it has a release date of April, May, June? FREAKING YESSS. After the movie comes the figure :hi5:

sold.

my message is not too short.

Superb,..any one have a clue as to what kinda price this will be set at?

It'd be awesome if they scrapped the smiling face and gave us a smirking one like EB's.

wtf happened to the smiling head ?

it was my favorite look for displaying:gah:

Looks like they're revising it. It's in the full shot but blurred.

Wow much improved on! I really love it!

I am really hoping to pick up a parted out rudder with base and movie nameplate :)

I can't see it at work!!! DAMMIT!!!!!

The blurred smiling face means one thing to me, likeness approval problems. Ill bet its getting kicked back because of the studio/depp. If it was negative comments or something like that would continue to make changes but still show the sculpt like always but blurring probably means the powers that be told them to pull it.

deleted images from infected site

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh wow! Even better.

Still not sold on that mouth though. :lol:

Its cool the rudder has a wood panel floor ! If they make more figures they could each come with more parts to the boat :lol

Awesome tailoring. Make it look like Depp now and I'm in.

nxqvw.gif

The blurred smiling face means one thing to me, likeness approval problems. Ill bet its getting kicked back because of the studio/depp. If it was negative comments or something like that would continue to make changes but still show the sculpt like always but blurring probably means the powers that be told them to pull it.

Dont' think so and highly improbable. They just want to show a better face soon.

Amazing looking figure. But the likeness. . .just isn't there, IMO. To me, this is a miss as the DX Indy is a miss in that department.

Maybe the confines of the PERS head are contributing to this? Don't know. I will still strongly consider picking this up, but it just looks like a great, generic-ish Sparrow to me rather than a great, Johnny Depp Sparrow figure.

Amazing looking figure. But the likeness. . .just isn't there, IMO. To me, this is a miss as the DX Indy is a miss in that department.

Maybe the confines of the PERS head are contributing to this? Don't know. I will still strongly consider picking this up, but it just looks like a great, generic-ish Sparrow to me rather than a great, Johnny Depp Sparrow figure.

I'm shocked at your wisdom here when I consider your plight.:goodpost:

The best work Hot Toys has done in its DX line... Forget the light up stand thing... We got a whole wheel off the ship deck in scale for goodness sakes....

Back