Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't think I've seen it more than once but I dont remember it leaving much of a taste in my mouth at all. That's the one where js has a sword fight on a rolling wheel no?! Is there one moment in ESB like that? I think I understand ur comparison but it's more like jaws 2 to jaws than empire to ANH.

Both ESB and DMC have no beginning and no real ending, just a cliffhanger... and most of their story is told through cutaways because the main group of heroes is separated much of the time. That cutting helps make the film feel more 'busy' than a linear narrative where you follow one character along the way as he picks up his band of heroes and finally saves the damsel.

If you want to compare actual scenes (rolling wheel?), then you don't really understand what I'm saying. Jaws 2 doesn't have a 'rolling wheel' either.

It's a structural aspect I'm talking about, you're talking about personal taste. I can't argue personal taste. Alot of people don't like DMC.

Does anyone know what true type body is used on Jack? Checked the details on the first page but it dosnt say. Any help would be great!

Both ESB and DMC have no beginning and no real ending, just a cliffhanger... and most of their story is told through cutaways because the main group of heroes is separated much of the time. That cutting helps make the film feel more 'busy' than a linear narrative where you follow one character along the way as he picks up his band of heroes and finally saves the damsel.

If you want to compare actual scenes (rolling wheel?), then you don't really understand what I'm saying. Jaws 2 doesn't have a 'rolling wheel' either.

It's a structural aspect I'm talking about, you're talking about personal taste. I can't argue personal taste. Alot of people don't like DMC.

I hear and point very well taken. I do need to revisit DMC. Just the empire comparison threw me is all.

Sorry.. "I hear you"

pee-wee-listens-to-reason.jpg

I believe the hair is made of the same soft rubber the Predator Dreads are made of so articulation should not be any problem.

Yeah, it looks softer and more broken up than the old Jacks which had fine articulation, I'm not concerned.

:exactly:

HT also said that each dread is individually sculpted which also helps with the articulation. Definitely worried about articulation with this figure. Glad that the boots are also made of soft goods so we have ankle articulation

Back