Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It baffles me when people want a figure from a movie they haven't even seen.

Hey now... I do that. But I don't order until I see the movie and like it. I just watched Enter the Dragon and promptly ordered a Bruce Lee DX. Previously watched Predators, thought it was a good movie (not great), and was about to order a Berserker before deciding to preorder the Classic Predator and watch Predator soon. I've never watched Scarface, but the hype surrounding the Blitzway release has me intrigued. Dunno how much the Godfather costs now, but it's made me interested in watching the movie. All the begging for a new Robocop and Back to the Future figures has me also considering those lol. Seems like a lot of those movies were popular either before I was born or when I was a toddler. I greatly prefer newer movies as I watch most of the great ones being released now, but hey... My favorite franchise is from the 70's... Star Wars!

It baffles me when people want a figure from a movie they haven't even seen.

Character design...

Still haven't been arsed getting around to watching 300 yet. Watched the first 10 minutes and thought it was so crap I turned it off. But apparently it is worth persevering, so I will one day get round to it. King Leo is nonetheless one of my favourite figures.

Same with Suckerpunch. Cool outfits, cool characters. Haven't seen the movie (but thought the HT renditions were lacking for how broke I am so I'm passing on them).

Haven't yet seen captain America, but again... kick-ass costume and great looking figure so I'm buyin' before I've even seen the movie.

Hey now... I do that. But I don't order until I see the movie and like it. I just watched Enter the Dragon and promptly ordered a Bruce Lee DX. Previously watched Predators, thought it was a good movie (not great), and was about to order a Berserker before deciding to preorder the Classic Predator and watch Predator soon. I've never watched Scarface, but the hype surrounding the Blitzway release has me intrigued. Dunno how much the Godfather costs now, but it's made me interested in watching the movie. All the begging for a new Robocop and Back to the Future figures has me also considering those lol. Seems like a lot of those movies were popular either before I was born or when I was a toddler. I greatly prefer newer movies as I watch most of the great ones being released now, but hey... My favorite franchise is from the 70's... Star Wars!

You have much watching to do gwasshopper :lol

...this being the POTC thread, I'd start with The Curse of the Black Pearl :wink1:

I think this has more to do with the smiley face. It seems there are always delays when we are given the fuzzy face.

Don't know if this has been up-ed, but it looks done to me.

14t6ask.gif

Hmm, might be removed by a mod... I think SSF were specifically asked to remove all pics of this sculpt because it wasn't approved at the right level. That's why you haven't found it on this forum yet :)

Do you hate the Blade movies? :monkey4 :pfft:

I watched like 30 minutes of Blade 2 and it was okay. I just don't like vampire movies all that much so they take me out of the film.
I really like Guillermo Del Toro so I rented the movie, despite it being about vampires, because I was confident that since he directed it it would be enjoyable.

I watched like 30 minutes of Blade 2 and it was okay. I just don't like vampire movies all that much so they take me out of the film.
I really like Guillermo Del Toro so I rented the movie, despite it being about vampires, because I was confident that since he directed it it would be enjoyable.

:cuckoo:

Blade 2 is awesome, end of story!
:yess::yess::yess:

I see. Did you not watch the 1st Blade and just jump into Blade 2? That wouldn't matter all that much tbh, just curious. And I think if you finished the Blade 2 movie you'd really enjoy it. To each their own I guess :D

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Character design...

Still haven't been arsed getting around to watching 300 yet. Watched the first 10 minutes and thought it was so crap I turned it off. But apparently it is worth persevering, so I will one day get round to it. King Leo is nonetheless one of my favourite figures.

Same with Suckerpunch. Cool outfits, cool characters. Haven't seen the movie (but thought the HT renditions were lacking for how broke I am so I'm passing on them).

Haven't yet seen captain America, but again... kick-ass costume and great looking figure so I'm buyin' before I've even seen the movie.

You have much watching to do gwasshopper :lol

...this being the POTC thread, I'd start with The Curse of the Black Pearl :wink1:

Now that is blasphemy. Great, great movie. Make sure you have a good sound system and it will def make the movie more awesome than it already is.

Hey, to each his own. I just don't care for vampire films. I'm not like a big action movie fan anyway. I couldn't get 10 minutes into 300 or Watchmen without turning them off and I've always been kind of meh with regards to movies like the Predator and Terminator films. I collect HT figs from movies I like but I also collect others not because of the film but rather the admiration for the figure sculpt.

If someone hates vampire movies but loves Blood for Dracula, they must have terrible taste. But judging from your user name, I'm sure you'd love Twilight if it had a number in The Collection.

With that said:
[ame="https://youtu.be/Jj7Efx67hzA"]302 Found[/ame]

Wow, of all vampire movies to pic. :google

Wergins! :lecture

Sorry if I've gotten your hockles up. For lack of a better term my 'Fanboy" interests run very very low on the ladder.
Not a fan of Terminator, Blade, Predator. Never seen Transformers movies or GI Joe movie. I think Zack Snyder is a horrible filmmaker and I saw Batman Begins and my response was a shrug of my shoulders.
I prefer Alien to Aliens. I don't watch cartoons save for some stuff on Adult Swim and Family Guy. I find anime to be boring. I've also never cared for Wolverine ever since I was collecting comic books at 10.
Have at it.

If someone hates vampire movies but loves Blood for Dracula, they must have terrible taste. But judging from your user name, I'm sure you'd love Twilight if it had a number in The Collection.

With that said:
302 Found

Ugh, no. I don't have the Criterion edition of Blood for Dracula and I wouldn't buy Twilight if it had a spine number much like I didn't buy The Rock, Armageddon and Curious Case of Benjamin Button because they had spine numbers. Jeez! You don't have to go after me personally just because I said I'm not a fan of vampires.
BTW Blood for Dracula is a freaking great movie. It's not meant to be all goth and stuff, it's more tongue in cheek. Have you seen it?
I don't consider myself having terrible taste in movies. You don't even know me, Friend. Don't make assumptions.

Back