Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anything official's been said about the PERS, I think just speculations because of his face being swappable.

As far as how PERS works, I think it's been find since the Joker, and him being the first figure, it's understandable for it to not work so good on that one, it was already better by DX Batman.

The Joker PERS was really rigid and takes a decent bit of force to move, making it prone to breaks. The DX Batman PERS moves very smoothly you barely push the control and it moves, if Jack is like Batman, should be a non issue and it sounds like the other DX figures since Batman have also worked smoothly, I haven't heard of issues since Joker.

I keep looking at the new posts for new photos everyday. Thought I'd post this repaint of the original Hot Toys Jack Sparrow I did. It took a few days to do and I repainted the hair a few times. I painted all the metal jewelry from photos of the original screen used props too. It's not a bad sculpt at all.

Before:

876432414_450b15cbc6.jpg

After:

5843838222_9baa62ce54_z.jpg

I really hope the smiling sculpt is still ore or less the same. It is easily one of my favorite 1/6 face sculpts so far and that's largely because it shows off so much emotion. For the most part, we just get the poker faces or maybe a bit of a snarl or smirk when it comes to 1/6 scale figure expressions, but that wasn't a smirk. It rivaled the Bruce Lee smiling sculpt with its raw awesome emotion. It would be such a shame if they replaced it with just a smirk.

I keep looking at the new posts for new photos everyday. Thought I'd post this repaint of the original Hot Toys Jack Sparrow I did. It took a few days to do and I repainted the hair a few times. I painted all the metal jewelry from photos of the original screen used props too. It's not a bad sculpt at all.

Before:

876432414_450b15cbc6.jpg

After:

5843838222_9baa62ce54_z.jpg

Great job on the repaint it really brings out the likeness!

I really can't wait for the new Jack Sparrow. I took my old one out for some photos this weekend and it just doesn't satisfy..

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

Went and saw this again today and it just made the wait so much worse. Wonder why HTs didn't make a map for this figure? Would've made for a cool accessory IMO. Still a sweet figure that I'll happily display.

Went and saw this again today and it just made the wait so much worse. Wonder why HTs didn't make a map for this figure? Would've made for a cool accessory IMO. Still a sweet figure that I'll happily display.

Not sure if you're aware of this but a Freak named "witekite" is making an AWESOME custom accessory set for this figure in the customs section that includes a map & other goodies - for $15! :clap

Back