Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's small but if someone really wanted.

12.jpg

Maybe they'll surprise throw it in with the DX figure. Even though it hardly makes an appearance in OST, the long telescope wasn't at all, so they could get away with using it anyway, fans know what it looks like from AWE and what it would have looked like in OST.

I don't think anything official's been said about the PERS, I think just speculations because of his face being swappable.

As far as how PERS works, I think it's been find since the Joker, and him being the first figure, it's understandable for it to not work so good on that one, it was already better by DX Batman.

It's in there, just go back to the specs
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited for both faces

Isn't Hot Toys leaving the second HS reveal a little last mintuie?

I mean this thing ships this quarter and we don't have any new info on the second head.

I hope Hot Toys doesn't screw us over and remove it last min. Part of the reason I bought this figure was because of two HS.

Don't do it!
:monkey2

I know. I actually have 2 DX Sparrow's on PO too b/c I love the POTC films so much!

Problem is that I'd feel compelled to start trying to buy the old HT POTC figures and I can't afford to do that while compiling my HT & EB Bruce Lee collection and trying to stay on top of the HT Iron Man 2 line. Both seem to be pumping out new 1/6's at an insane rate with no end in sight! Space is also a problem for a POTC 1/6 line display. :(

Jack is the last of my PO's that I haven't canceled....Supes, Indy, Alice, Kevin Flynn, Sam Flynn, Thor, Odin and others already got cut. :monkey2

It was included in the 10th anniversary pack with the tiny 1/6 Iron man boxes and the tiny 1/6 truetype figure and HT badges.
I got the set with my MJ Billie Jean.

Thanks to rory for the pics, i shrunk some of them and i printed them out in 1/6 scale:rock

Ps. I was running low on coloured ink, so they came out pinkish and not dark enough.

002-29.jpg

001-28.jpg

Im dying for this release already... Quick question does anyone else have a problem when going to HT website that here might be malicious code/virus' on their page?

Im dying for this release already... Quick question does anyone else have a problem when going to HT website that here might be malicious code/virus' on their page?

It's still there huh? Wow, it's been on that site for over a year!

I googled it a couple of weeks ago and on the search return page it had a warning up...not even gonna chance going to their site.

I've never actually been to HT's site. All my HT information comes from here. :hi5:

No point in really going to their site anyways. All the info is posted on their facebook page which is quickly posted here so I never visit their actual website.

Back