Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kojun hasn't impressed me with anything he's done at HT yet. This is another almost but not quite, which seems to be the norm. His best work are his Pacino sculpts as a customizer. I don't think he's lived up to that potential yet.

His Barney Ross is better.

Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX Spec + Pics

Hope there are better way to hold the spyglass.

211407fl2s83lv2v7p9s7p.jpg
]

i hope the figure has the wood paneling shown here, this may just be for display, as i cant see it in this pic...

hottoyspotc4jacksparrow.jpg

... However the specs say - One (1) movie-accurate rudder with base and movie nameplate

Last edited:
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX Spec + Pics

i hope the figure has the wood paneling shown here, this may just be for display, also he should be holding the spyglass in a way that he can actually use it.

Dammit the HT display pic sold me on the figure.....I was going to pass. :gah:

:lol I am checking the pre-orders page of every one of my favourite sellers to see when this baby is going to be made available...

With the same head sculpt from the Iron Man MK IV being used for the MK Vi, and for the lifetime of the pre-order of said MK VI the second head sculpt being blurred right up til release, I don't have high hopes for there actually being the second face on this figure.

BUT if they continue to advertise that face as a part of the figure package and we don't get it at all, then the price should drop before shipping.

Aside from that. I've got $47 of reward points I'm considering using them on this when the time comes.

They won't get rid of a second sculpt... they never have done that before. Mk. VI came with the sculpt as promised, even if it was just the MK. IV's face planted in.

With the same head sculpt from the Iron Man MK IV being used for the MK Vi, and for the lifetime of the pre-order of said MK VI the second head sculpt being blurred right up til release, I don't have high hopes for there actually being the second face on this figure.

BUT if they continue to advertise that face as a part of the figure package and we don't get it at all, then the price should drop before shipping.

Aside from that. I've got $47 of reward points I'm considering using them on this when the time comes.

Don't you suppose there's a big difference between advertising one head blurred, and reusing a perfectly good sculpt from the previous Iron Man release, and advertising a second head not actually providing one at all?

i hope the figure has the wood paneling shown here, this may just be for display, as i cant see it in this pic...

The wood flooring the wheel is standing on is just foamcore craft board painted up. Unless it's part of the packaging, I'm betting it doesn't come with it.

Different scenario.

Anybody else hope they make the hands smaller? They look huge compared to the face. :slapLooks to me like a witch doctor shrunk his head.

Other than that, I absolutely love this, especially with the wheel.:clap

Back