OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

Alright people. Hot Toys have a poll on their site of all the annunced figures. so we Vote for the next one, while i want all of these i want Metal Gear the most. heres the link

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/people/390.html

(we all know superman, which should already be out, will win but voting up Metal Gear will make them aware)

go on. what ya waiting for? Metal Gear!

as good as this sounds mgs dont stand a chance when batman and superman is involved

lol, you never know maybe they like MGS in japan more. although i definetly think Superman is winning. hopfully MGS comes in 2nd place

I'd vote but i'm hesitant to go on the hot toys website, is there still something wrong with it?

nah thats the Honk Kong site. this is the japan site. that ones cool to use

If it helps any, TDK apparently did terrible in Japan. Not sure how they feel about Burton's Batman, but maybe it's the same over there and MGS might have a better chance.

If it helps any, TDK apparently did terrible in Japan. Not sure how they feel about Burton's Batman, but maybe it's the same over there and MGS might have a better chance.

no way! the movie? thats insane.

ah well better chance for Metal Gear!!

This poll means nothing,they plan on making all of them anyway.Making a poll about which product the fans want to see announced first is just dumb.Batman,MGS or the rest will be announced within the next couple of months.

as good as this sounds mgs dont stand a chance when batman and superman is involved

:lecture Exactly. I'm not going to lie...I voted for Superman. And after that I'd probably go for the Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker.:pray:

Superman and Captain America? Probably as boring as you can get. Man I hope Harlock or Metal Gear Solid win. I actually want figures of characters that look interesting for more than just nostalgic purposes.

Wow that sucker punch crap before Batman and Superman?/ WTF?

No surprise with that Space Pirate thing haha

I'm a bit confused. What was the purpose of that vote, exactly? Was it a vote for an earlier release date, or was it a vote for Hot Toys to allocate more time to a particular franchise and develop more figures?

I think it was which figures would be revealed first. I'm pretty much throwing these results in the garbage though, considering that Superman placed 4th and he's already been shown.(thankfully) I hope we see the MGS and Batman 89 figures next.

WOOOOORD! MGS or go home, Hot Toys.

As for the purpose of the vote, it probably didn't serve any purpose other than to try and build hype for all these lines. . .

They have succeeded :monkey2.

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow im surprised mgs won the poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back